Star Stories (UK)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
Any UK people here seen this TV show? I'd never heard of it before now. Of course I live in the US and don't watch the BBC. Couldn't find any existing thread on it here.

Star Stories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Star Stories is a British television comedy programme that takes a satirical look at celebrities and their lives.

Here's how I found out about this show. Stumbled into these youtube clips of the episode satirizing George Michael. They're so funny! And I say that despite being a fan of the guy's soulful ballads. There are appearances by Boy George, Elton John and Bono. The recurring Boy George one especially cracks me up!

YouTube - George Michael - Star Stories pt.1

YouTube - George Michael - Star Stories pt.2

YouTube - George Michael - Star Stories pt.3

yea, seen a couple, the Take That one was funny. And the Bono scene! :lol: I have maybe flicked over and watched others for a bit. they can be funny, but at times when they pick on someone's downfall, Im not laughing. :tsk:

however, I find yer woman, The Katy Brand Big Ass Show far funnier! :D

Yeah they really do pick on 'em, don't they? Quite mean, even that GM one. I loved the Take That one too! :lol: There's more apparently.. Beckham/Victoria, Madonna/Guy.. and one exclusively on Bono! But that one isn't on youtube. Lots of them are though. I'll be watching more. :corn:

I've watched a few Star Stories episodes and noticed that they seem to either be great or absolute crap. I thought the Take That one was spot-on perfect (especially the Lulu scene :lmao: ) and the Madonna/Britney from Britney's Star Stories scene was brilliant too.

Back
Top Bottom