Southland - is good T V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i feel sorry for the lady cop, she got stuck with a total asshole partner. Not that pony boy was that much better. Speaking of, C Thomas Howell has not aged very well...

it was just chuggin' along
another pretty good episode

then the last 5 minute, Jesus Christ, off the fucking charts!!!

It was a good episode, but after watching it I was really weary and mildly depressed. If this is anything like what a day in the life of LA is like nowadays, humanity seems hopelessly doomed.

so did they completely ignore last week where the nut goes into the police station and shoots Lou Diamond Phillip and others? Like it never happened...bizarre.

I was thinking the same thing, before they have done a pretty good job with the story arc. What the hell is up with this??

They did show a little crime scene tape at the station, didn't they? Still not enough and it seemed like they were just covering some of the same ground.

So lets hope the writing picks up.l

I wondered if I was missing something after the recent episode.....was it a writing snafu or what? Seems like an episode out of order. I would like to know what happened with the shooter in the police station.....suddenly there is this new police captain, it almost doesn't all tie together.

Last night was very good, best show of the season thus far. The storyline with the gay kid and officer Cooper was interesting, but the best part of the show for me was the ending with the group all down at the bar having drinks and reminiscing.

Also interesting when they came up to the lady who'd lost "her son". They didnt get smartass on her, odd change there if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom