Sons of Anarchy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
when Clay gave Juice the patch, I was waiting for him to tell him he just found out his father was black and the new sheriff was leaning on him about it. why not at least she how Clay would have reacted before going to Jesus?

when Clay gave Juice the patch, I was waiting for him to tell him he just found out his father was black and the new sheriff was leaning on him about it. why not at least she how Clay would have reacted before going to Jesus?

I don't think Juice could face disappointing Clay.

my first thought, and my second thought :up:

I think I'm going with "Either Jax or Clay is gonna die this season."

This is some brutal TV, but I love it. When Jax and Tara sat down at the kitchen table last episode... Golden. :heart:

Kelly's freaking out right about now... the season's getting really hot & FX is saying that DirecTV will be dropping them on Nov. 1st due to some contract issues. :panic: I'm hoping it's all a bluff & things will be worked out, but he's asking everyone we know with cable if they can record the remaining episodes for him. :uhoh:

I guess the show is about halfway through its run. I hadn't heard this until I read a short interview with Kurt Sutter (show creator), but apparently the plan is to end SOA after 7 seasons.
I'm okay with that.

Mr. Blu's still watching! :yes: I kind of half-assed pay attention from behind my laptop when the show's on, so I'm vaguely aware of the storyline.
Must say, I thought for sure that Clay would eat lead after his confessions last night. I wonder if Jax is going to make Bobby pay being the only dissenting vote on killing Clay?

I choked up a little reading the EW story, but I didn't for Opie's death. I didn't connect with him the way other fans did. I was far more sad when his dad Piney bought it.

Also, Harold Perrineau and now Donal Logue have been excellent additions this year, not even to mention Jimmy Smits.

I choked up a little reading the EW story, but I didn't for Opie's death. I didn't connect with him the way other fans did. I was far more sad when his dad Piney bought it.

I didn't even read the EW story, but that video! When Charlie Hunnam starts crying I choked up. It was the emotion for the cast being sad about it that gets me.
Same with Opie's death, it wasn't so much sadness for his character, but I felt for the other characters, for their loss. That's what usually gets me every time!

I guess technically my posts in the random tv thread belonged here, in this thread that hasn't been posted in for almost a year.

i watched the first couple episodes. i get enough renegade vigilante law enforcement from the shield.

The fuck? I do not remember this at all. Would explain why there were a handful of scenes in the first few episodes that looked incredibly familiar, though.

Back
Top Bottom