So You Think You Can Dance - Season 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
omg that is too funny.. as soon as Kent came out I was like omg its Justin Timberlake! And then the judges said the same thing. :lol:

Ugh. This REALLY sucks for Alex. :sad: If he survives being in the bottom 3 tonight, and he can't dance next week, he's out. :sad: I really hope he's okay.

I really liked the Barbie/Ken routine by Robert and Katee. There were so many routines - it's hard to remember them all! :lol:

Travis is amazing, as always. I really love his stuff. :love:

Loved Kent and Lauren tonight! But sorry, Lauren, even though you told me not to be jealous, I can't help it :wink: I've already got 65 votes in for Kent! :laugh:

I feel horrible for Alex. He is so amazing, though, that even if he is out for the rest of the season, he'll easily get offered many jobs. I hope he isn't in too much pain. :heart:

I still like the krunk hip hop stuff the best. The barbie and ken thing didnt do much for me. lol.

f*cking beautiful, travis!!!!
robert :bow: great great job!!
:heart:

so far, tonight's noted phrases are: "snot bubble" and "sex box?"

kent + neil = yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :hyper: that was soooo fun to watch :yes:

i loved seeing kent and adechike and i love contemporary, but for me... not sure that it worked. individually, yes, but as a pair, i'm a little meh about it. they did receive some nice praise though from the judges.

Robert and Allison :bow: That was beautiful! Travis should definitely get an emmy for that one.

Neil + Kent. Holy moly. I just died a little inside. Not only was it my two FAVORITE dancers on this show EVER, but they were dancing to Damn Yankees! My FAVORITE musical of all time! :drool::combust::applaud::happydance:

SO much good stuff tonight!

I really liked Lauren's Tahitian dance - I love that kind of stuff, so it was great to see it make an appearance.

Robert's routine with Alison was incredible. Just - wow. :heart: I totally lost it. I'm going through some tough health stuff with my family right now, so any time they bring up parents and them being sick, I know I'm probably gonna cry. Add in that Coldplay song, and I was a fucking blubbering mess. :lol: It was so gorgeous. :love: I love pretty much everything Travis has choreographed. That guy is incredible!

My other favourite was Kent and Neil - that was really fun. :D

I have a feeling Jose is going to go home. His first routine was very yawn-worthy, and even though the judges fawned over his b-boy routine, meh. Kinda convenient, I thought, that he does a routine that shows how untrained he is in comparison to all the others, but then his 2nd routine is in his specialty. I really like him, but compared to the other dancers he's a lot less talented than they are.

:sad: i had written a post last night, but it's gone now and of course i can't recall everything that i wrote. but let me just say that i :heart: kent! loved how fast-paced his first dance was but yet each movement was done slow enough to see (if that makes sense). oh, and his step routine with Twitch.... very cool. kudo's to him, stepping is such fun to watch! would have been really interesting to see how Billy would have done with him though.

looooved robert's first dance too. good stuff. gooood stuff!!

The thread is working now :)

Anyways....that was a really good show. Everyone did well :love:
Still love Kent, and Robert was really great too! Wish I could've seen Kent and Billy do the stepping routine together.

Back
Top Bottom