So You Think You Can Dance - Season 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm still Team Kent, but Robert is slowly edging his way to the top. He had some excellent routines last night.

There was just SO much dancing, it's hard to remember everything, and which were my favourites! :lol:

Yeah, that was a good one. Now that I've read a recap and remember who danced what, my favourites were Robert and Lauren with the pillow routine, and Kent & Allison.

So I just got spoiled as to what the big surprise is for the show tonight. :angry: Stupid websites ruining the surprises with no spoiler warning at all. :sigh: The guest dancer with tWitch is:

Ellen DeGeneres. Ellen DeGeneres to dance with tWitch on 'SYTYCD' finale | EW.com

:| Really? I mean, she's an awesome comedian, but she's not a dancer. They couldn't find anyone else who is actually a professional to do the routine? Supposedly she's been practicing for a month, but there's no way she'll be better than Alex Freaking Wong at that routine.

Hopefully it will be better than what I'm expecting it to be.

aweeeesome show tonight! loved seeing all the best routine's of the season. i am also very thankful that we were minus mary for the season! didn't realize how irritating her voice was until it's been gone for the season.

very very sad that it's over :sigh: :sad:

ellen was actually pretty great with twitch!

huge congrats to the winner!!!! :applaud:

i wanted kent to win! :heart:

I think all 3 were so deserving....so happy for Lauren....they all seemed so happy for each other...that is how it should be:applaud:

................... really?

I thought the surprise guest thing was actually kind of cute.

Eh, I wasn't really watching for the last month or so anyway.

Congrats to the winner!!!

I thought Lauren had the momentum going for her as the weeks progressed. It was definitely down to her & Kent. I had Robert pegged in 3rd.

Aww, I wanted Kent to win. I'm surprised Lauren won. She was definitely the best female, but she just wasn't as good as the guys, in my opinion.

Ellen was better than I thought she'd be. It was fun, but nothing earth shatteringly awesome. :)

Back
Top Bottom