So You Think You Can Dance - Season 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol @ Nigel's slip about American Idol. Rumor is he's going to replace Simon.

i love that it's live here on the east. Adam just said "balls out dancing..." :giggle:

Billy & Ade did an exceptional routine!!

Kent :bow:

i'm glad i will miss tomorrow's elimination show because it'll be too sad to lose any of these dancers!

:lol: Well, they showed that on the west coast too! :D I didn't think anything of what he said until they started acting all shocked. It's not like he swore or anything... :giggle:

I missed last week, since I was away on vacation, and had forgotten about it completely. That sucks that 2 people are going to be eliminated tonight. I have a feeling it's going to be Jose and Adechike.

I just love Kent. :cute: He's awesome! :love:

hahaha nice! i also didn't think anything of it until they got all silly about it and i missed Nygel's American Idol slip up all together!

i just got home, and i don't want to know who got kicked off yet!! :sad:

kent is just a ball of adorableness! :cute:

Well, I got one out of two right. It was long past time for Jose to go, so I approve of that decision. But WTF is up with them eliminating Billy?! :tsk: :sad: So ridiculously wrong.

And while I'm complaining, good lord were those "songs" ever hot messes. :yikes: I love how Cat was all "Britney Spears thinks this is the best song EVAR!" :lmao: Who cares about Britney's opinions any more - she hasn't been relevant in years. :lol:

tonight, the stand out performance for me was hands down Robert & Domenic :applaud: :up: :yippie: :happydance: :love: :bow:

Kent & Neil still to dance a Travis Wall piece... that will no doubt be amazing :heart:

edit: it's about a million degrees in my apartment and that routine just gave me a chill. i'm a huge sucker for kent... neil.... travis and contemporary.... winning combination!

Really enjoyed Robert & Anya's waltz. And the last routine with Kent & Neil was amazing. I want to marry Travis Wall - that guy is absolutely brilliant. :heart: Every single routine he's choreographed has been stunning.

I agree. Travis' choreography is indeed amazing. We made a few calls tonight :shifty: Hope Kent, Robert and Lauren make it to the finale. Never really been a fan of Adechike.

I've never attempted to call. :hmm: I always assumed that since I'm in Canada, the calls wouldn't go through.

Yeah, I'm thinking Adechicke will be eliminated this week. He's always been pretty boring and meh to me. I'm not a huge fan of Lauren, but she's definitely better than him, and deserves to be in the finale.

I think she has been more consistent overall than Ade. He's had some amazing moments but far more "meh" moments than her, and I never really liked her that much but I think she's better.

Adechike (sp?)

I'm totally rooting for Kent, although I'm barely paying attention to the show anymore. :reject:

:evil: I loved when the judges slammed Kent this week when telling him he just couldn't pull faces because he felt like it. That the choreographer was the artist and basically he was just the vessel. hahahahaha.

wow, it's wednesday already!! can't wait for the show tonight!!! :hyper: :hyper:

this is a very close competition i think, while in my head i think it's all about Kent, one never knows. and Lila, you're right about Alex! i would imagine he'd take the prize as America's favorite dancer had he not been injured.

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Round 1: It's hard to decide which I liked the most. Kent was great and had lots of fun with Bollywood, while Lauren hit it hard in her hip hop. Robert's Tyce routine was really good, but my eyes were on the All Star (I think it was Mark) almost the entire time.

Round 2: Robert & Lauren had a great piece by Dee (not sure if we've seen him before). It was pretty amazing. Loved seeing Lauren leap and have Robert right there.... good stuff. Lauren & Kent did a Mandy Moore quirky dance. It was absolutely nothing spectacular in my opinion.

Round 3: Kent & Allison had a great, honest performance with emotion. I think Kent redeemed himself from the last dance 10-fold. A+ for Robert & Kathryn in this round!

(i'll keep editing until the end of the show :reject: )

Back
Top Bottom