So You Think You Can Dance - Season 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wasn't expecting that outcome. Alexie was the only girl I somewhat liked. Melinda definitely should have gone.

I watched the Justin Bieber video on mute because I've managed to avoid having to hear his music thus far, so I wasn't about to break that streak. :lol: It was really hilarious to watch with no sound. He looks like a baby and SO out of place next to Usher. :laugh:

^:lol:

We just fast-forwarded right through that video. Why put my eyes through that torture?

Definitely surprised by the outcome as well. Melinda should have gone home. I feel bad for Alexie, after all the tries to come out to this show and she gets eliminated first round. :( She and Lauren *were* my favorite girls.

i am really impressed with robert as the show goes on. think he's pretty good! as far as billy... he had quite the challenge with his genre tonight and he deserves kudos :applaud: alex is still amazing as well. i'm definitely team boys this season. ladies are good, but still no stand out for me. can't wait to see kent!

p.s. Cat is a little perv omg!

edit: kent cracks me up! decent attempt! and i think maybe ashley was my fav girl tonight.

Yeah, Robert was probably my favourite tonight, along with Ashley, which really surprised me, since I've been pretty meh on all the girls so far. All the other girls were kinda boring, but her routine was great. I thought Jose did a wonderful job with the Bollywood routine. I'm nowhere near an expert on any type of dance, but I couldn't understand why the judges were saying it was so horribly wrong - it looked good to me!

I want to marry Cat. :love: She's so awesome!

"Do you want to go to a deeper place?" :yikes: Poor Dominic! Cat is a little creep! :lol:

Kent never ceases to make me SO incredibly happy. That kid is going far in life. :giggle:

Girls are all meh this season. Lauren is my favorite, if any, but I think Ashley did the better job last night. Billy really does deserve a round of applause- I thought he did very well for being put to that genre!

um k I think the tap dance chick should have went home. I liked Cristina. :grumpy:

Yeah, Melinda definitely should have been the one eliminated. I thought Christina was okay at the ballroom stuff, but during Vegas week when she was doing the contemporary routine, the judges said she was amazing. I thought she was crap at that. :lol: :reject: Melinda sure as hell better be going home next week, or heads are gonna roll.

I have to admit that the chick singer had a damn catchy song. Never heard it before, but the tune was stuck in my head all night.

Glad they brought back that Brian guy - his crew was AMAZING!! :love:

Adechike's hip hop routine tonight was very fun and he definitely looked like he was enjoying himself up there. i thought that parts of it he danced like "Carlton" from Fresh Prince of Bel Air :lol:

Ashley was once again very impressive! i thought she was very fluid with her movements (haha i was taking notes and when i finished writing that, Nigel said it too) :nerd:

i knew Sonya's routine for Robert would be great too. wow, thought it was pretty wicked! p.s. Robert + eyeliner = :combust:

Melinda? who? that routine was painfully slow for me which i guess was ok since the only thing i was watching was Pasha.

Lauren's broadway was good, but nothing to write home about in my opinion. felt my eye drifting to Neil though. thank goodness there was no huge embarrassing moment for her when her dress ripped!

Jose is sooooooooooooooo enjoying his partner this routine!! and the little :p was so cute.

Kent is just plain adorable and i love his spirit but i agree with all the judges on his critiques tonight. :hug:

OMG alex!!! that was so much fun!! guy/guy = :hyper: GREAT job guys!

:lol: Yeah, Adechike's was definitely a lot of fun. It was nice to see him genuinely smile and enjoy his routine. I really liked Ashley too. She's my favourite girl, I think.

If Melinda doesn't go home this week, heads are seriously gonna roll. I'm glad the judges are realizing they made the wrong decision to let Christina go before her. :up:

I didn't get the criticism of Billy not being a good partner in his routine. I thought he was amazing. :love:

Jose is just too adorable. That was really fun. :D

I totally agree about Kent too. He’s so cute, but the face-pulling definitely needs to stop.

It was kinda annoying how they were going on and on about how strange it was for 2 guys to be dancing together. Wtf. It’s not strange at all, people. Pfft.

But HOLY SHIT, yo!! Alex was phenomenal!!! Twitch was my favourite from whatever season he was in (4, I think? Can’t really remember). Either way, that was an awesome routine. LOVED it!!

Alex and Twitch's routine was exhilerating - it just made me so darn happy to watch that. For Alex to be such an exquisitely gorgeous dancer - and then be able to pull that off - wow.

I think all 6 guys are better than the 3 remaining girls - I hope they don't feel compelled to hang on to girls that they otherwise would send home just to maintain some sort of balance. (I thought the judges' praise of Jose was a bit over the top last week, but that "it factor" he has sold me this week).

I completely agree (along with just about everyone else) that they should have sent Melinda home, but I cringed when they ssaid it out loud - I thought that was pertty harsh. Not a Melinda fan, but that had to be painful.

Adechike's hip hop routine tonight was very fun and he definitely looked like he was enjoying himself up there. i thought that parts of it he danced like "Carlton" from Fresh Prince of Bel Air :lol:

Ashley was once again very impressive! i thought she was very fluid with her movements (haha i was taking notes and when i finished writing that, Nigel said it too) :nerd:

i knew Sonya's routine for Robert would be great too. wow, thought it was pretty wicked! p.s. Robert + eyeliner = :combust:

Melinda? who? that routine was painfully slow for me which i guess was ok since the only thing i was watching was Pasha.

Lauren's broadway was good, but nothing to write home about in my opinion. felt my eye drifting to Neil though. thank goodness there was no huge embarrassing moment for her when her dress ripped!

Jose is sooooooooooooooo enjoying his partner this routine!! and the little :p was so cute.

Kent is just plain adorable and i love his spirit but i agree with all the judges on his critiques tonight. :hug:

OMG alex!!! that was so much fun!! guy/guy = :hyper: GREAT job guys!

Are you reading my mind? :wink:
Couldn't agree more. Lauren's Broadway routine lacked something for me.
I thought Jose's was lacking something too. Anya always steals the show when she performs. I might need to Google Alex & Twitch's dance to watch again online today. Awesome! And if Melinda doesn't go home tonight... :banghead: I don't think she should have even made the top 10 11 at all.

I'm surprised no one has posted about the results yet!

Thank goodness MELINDA IS GONE!!!! :happydance::loveshower:

Cat gave me a scare when she made it seem like Kent was in the bottom! :grumpy:

See ya, Melinda. Glad she's gone. There really was no suspense at all, despite how much they tried. :lol:

Although now that only the good dancers (in my opinion, at least) are left, the bottom 3 are gonna be painful.

Back
Top Bottom