So you think you can dance - again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Surprised its started up again so soon after the last season ended.

That salsa was awesome, loved it!! :drool:

And that tap-off was pretty cool too.

That salsa was awesome, loved it!! :drool:

salsa.jpg

:drool:

Dont make me Salsa all over your (and your mom's) face Lance.

:lol:

Yeah, I was expecting that salsa dancer to be bad, based on the intro. :tsk: She was phenomenal!!

All the tappers were fantastic, especially the last guy. Should be interesting to see who (if any of them) make it into the top 20.

:ohmy: I have never watched this show, but I just heard that there was a guy on there tonight that I know! :lol:
Is there somewhere on line to see the show that just aired? :hmm:

I liked that they focused more on the GOOD auditions than the joke ones.

I agree! :up:

When will it be on again? :hmm:

Next Wednesday.

My only complaint with the show is that there hasn't been enough of Cat on the screen. I lurve her! :love: But yes, it is great that they're focusing more on the good dancers, and the one hour format is so much better than trying to fill 2 hours up with extra crap.

pretty soon we'll be down the the top 20, then the real competition will begin (in my eyes)! not a huge fan of all these audition shows. vegas weeks are ok though where they narrow it down. definitely have some great dancers out there...

I only watch Fox for this show and Glee, so I had no clue they changed the days the show was on to Tues & Wed. :angry: They should have mentioned something on the show itself, so I've missed a few episodes, and it looks like I'll be missing the performance shows each week. :tsk:

I love how they tell you the title and artist of the songs during the performances, but I wish they'd do that for the auditions as well.

There was a cover of Leonard Cohen's "Everybody Knows" that was used last night, and I really want to try and find out who that was.

You're welcome. I looked it up myself last night when I heard it.:D Nice version.

Boys:
- Nathan Trasoras (contemporary/hip hop)
- Russell Ferguson (krump)
- Jonathan "Legacy" Perez (breakdancing)
- Billy Bell (contemporary)
- Phillip Attmore (tap)
- Peter Sabasino (tap)
- Jakob Karr (contemporary)
- Victor Smalley (contemporary)
- Ryan Di Lello (latin ballroom)

Girls:
- Kathryn McCormick (contemporary)
- Channing Cooke (contemporary)
- Bianca Revels (tap)
- Mollee Gray (contemporary)
- Pauline Mata (hip hop/contemporary)
- Ellenore Scott (contemporary)
- Noelle Marsh (contemporary)
- Karen Hauer (ballroom)
- Ariana DeBose (contemporary)
- Ashleigh Di Lello (latin ballroom)

Jakob = :drool: He's awesome!

Liking Russell, Ashleigh, Ellenore,... Good dancing for the most part tonight. Jakob+Ellenore :applaud:

I think Ellenore and Jakob will definitely be in the finals.

I hope Ashleigh makes the finals. She deserves it. Would have loved to see her dancing hip-hop & Bollywood with Russell. I got a little teary-eyed when Ryan was asking people to vote for Ashleigh. Thought it was nice that the choreographers were standing applauding that too. Don't know why they didn't bring her out at the end when everyone was on stage. Still wondering why "the finale" is 6 people/3 couples. Normally it's a final 4. What's going on this year?

ETA: Dialidol has Ashleigh as safe, with Kathryn second, and Russell safe with Jakob second.
http://dance.dialidol.com/asp/predictions/predictions.asp

Well, I'm very happy that Jakob and Kathryn (my two favorite dancers) and Russell and Ellenore made it to the final. As for the remaining dancers - well, I just don't get it, but I guess these things wouldn't be as interesting if we all had the same tastes - (and it wouldn't be as much fun without something to yell at the t.v. about . . . )

Back
Top Bottom