So You Think You Can Dance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doesn't look like it was filmed live yesterday - pretty sure it was pre-recorded. Probably when they did the interviews with Cat Deely. I keep waiting to see some moves, some dance steps. But practically nothing :tsk: WTF? Don't be touting this big Katie Holmes dancing thing you won't want to miss if she can't dance. :mad:

And I agree WHA, surprised Evan wasn't even in the bottom, and Brandon was. That would have been insane if he were to have been sent home :angry:

Yup. Freaking amazing solo. :ohmy: :bow:

I'm so torn as to who I want to leave - they're all so fantastic. The only one I'm really meh on is Evan. Kayla has really been growing on me these past few weeks. Her routines tonight with Brandon were phenomenal. :love:

I've thought Brandon should win it all along :up: Being partnered tonight with Kayla was very good, and like Nigel said, she finally got a well-matched partner & they both make each other better. As for the girls, I like Kayla & Jeanine.

As for who I think should be going home tomorrow... :hmm: I'me picking Evan & Melissa. This whole season, Evan has been good, but never great/fantastic/wow.

I agree. I honestly don't get why Ade was eliminated - Evan was definitely the weaker of the two, but I guess he has a crazy fan base or something.

I honestly would be so happy for any of the other three to win.

I didn't realize they'd be bringing back more old routines again this week. Nice to see Mercy, which was one of my favourites from last season.

And what is up with the crappy singers/bands or whatever that they always have on Thursday nights? I couldn't understand a word that dude was "singing." :lol: : oldandoutofit:

I'm bummed Ade and Melissa are gone, but at this point I don't really love any of them. I'm only kind of sort of involved. Will definitely watch the finale, but I'm not as into it this year as I was last year.

I agree with Cruzila & Thora. It's a tight race between Jeanine, Kayla, and Brandon. I'd be happy with any of the three winning. Evan definitely does not deserve it, though. :angry:

I guess out of the people left, I like Evan the most, even though I suppose he's not the best dancer yet. But since I'm not so invested in this show after my favorites all left, I don't really care.

I'd rather see Kayla win over Brandon. I have no good reason for not liking Brandon, but I don't. He's good and all, but ... meh.

... said the utter non-dancer. :wink:

I have liked Kayla from the get-go...she is stunning to watch dance...Jeanine is good ...but in a more rough athletic way...has a girl ever won? I think it will be Brandon for the win

I agree. I honestly don't get why Ade was eliminated - Evan was definitely the weaker of the two, but I guess he has a crazy fan base or something.

I honestly would be so happy for any of the other three to win.

I didn't realize they'd be bringing back more old routines again this week. Nice to see Mercy, which was one of my favourites from last season.

And what is up with the crappy singers/bands or whatever that they always have on Thursday nights? I couldn't understand a word that dude was "singing." :lol: : oldandoutofit:

Awww, when did they do Mercy?

I've missed a few eps, but that was one of my favourite routines too. Damn! I hope I catch a repeat.

They brought back the dancers to do Mercy last week. It was awesome - one of my favorites from last year. So good!

Yup, it was last week.

I'm predicting Jeanine to win. She is AMAZING!! :love: I'd also be very happy with Brandon winning too. They were far and away the most stellar tonight. Kayla was good, and Evan was a whole lot of meh as usual. There's no WAY he could ever be a nasty boy. Love the song, but Brandon kicked his ass in that routine.

Jeanine or Brandon, FTW :D:applaud:

↑ this

Yeah, Brandon kicked Evan's ass in Nasty Boys. I like Evan, but out of these 4 dancers, I put him in 4th. I think Brandon deserves the title, but I won't be sad if it goes to Jeanine or Kayla. That boy can daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaance! :combust:

I loved Mercy with Twitch Katie :love:

I think it's time for a new school year as my summer reality show rage has reached new heights. :mad: There is no fucking way Jeanine is a better dancer than Brandon. No. Way. I hate how this is fixed and the judges were all drooling over themselves for her. Ug. Rage rising, rising!

lmao. I really need to chill out! :lol: :reject::reject::reject::reject:
hahaha

I know Jeanine! She lives in Miami also. I have actually known her for a couple of years. Nice person... congrats!

I also have a lot of friends who know Brandon personally (also from miami), and I do think Brandon was the best dancer on the show. but I guess he wasnt the "favorite" dancer. It is really weird that I have conncetions to the top 2 people. I did not expect Jeanine to win, but I was sure Brandon was an early frontrunner.

Congrats to Jeanine! I was truly surprised that she won. I think she's great, but I thought Brandon was the best. Oh well. And I can't believe Evan came in third over Kayla :shrug:

Lots of memorable routines re-danced tonight :applaud:

Hooray - SO happy Jeanine won!! :D They sure dragged the results on forever, though. :lol: It was nice that this year they actually had time to talk with the winner afterwards. It seems as if in previous years, it would be, "this is the winner, see you next season, byee!"

I think Cat said that the next season starts Sept 2. As much as I love the show, I wish they wouldn't do a fall season - it will mess with my TV schedule! :lol: I love that it's on in the summer, because that's the only good show on for those months.

Sigh. Yet another season and this show has yet to crown the best dancer of the season. This year they got close, but it didn't happen. Brandon was a far better dancer than Jannine. I actually think Phillip kept her in the compitition in the beginning, and later she kept him in. She is just kind of ordinary.

Best dancers who didn't win thier seasons

Season 1- Blake
Season 2- Travis
Season 3- Danny
Season 4- Will
Season 5- Brandon OR Kayla

I actually would have placed Jannine 5th after Brandon, Kayla, Janette, Ade, then maybe Jannine. Oh well. America's favoite dancer.

Back
Top Bottom