SNL Star/Actor Martin Short's wife dies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carek1230

Blue Crack Overdose Get me off the internetz!
Martin Short's wife dies, prompting condolences from fans
August 24, 2010 | 3:33 pm

Nancy Dolman, the wife of actor Martin Short for 30 years, died Saturday at the age of 58, said Short's manager. No cause of death was given.

Short hasn't had a very active acting career recently, but folks seem to remember him for his Jiminy Glick character, many "Saturday Night Live" appearances and memorable cameo on the cult classic "Arrested Development."

I read this yesterday & my heart is broken for him. :sad: I've been a Martin Short fan since his days with SCTV. :heart: Ed Grimley :heart: :cute:

(PEOPLE.com) -- Martin Short's wife died relatively young -- at only 58 -- but her death was from natural causes, a coroner official confirms.

"[Nancy Dolman] was under the care of a private physician for a natural disease," L.A. County Coroner Chief Craig Harvey tells PEOPLE. "There will be no coroner involvement."

Dolman had been battling cancer, according to a 2007 tabloid report, but a publicist for the actor declined to comment on the cause of death.

The actor's wife passed away Saturday after a 911 call was made from Short's L.A. home.

Dolman and Short, who were married 30 years, had three children: Katherine, 26; Oliver, 24; and Henry, 21.

Back
Top Bottom