Should I watch Lost?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CTU2fan

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
And no, I don't live under a rock, seriously ;)

I remember seeing the previews for it way back when it first aired, and it looked great, but for some reason I didn't start watching it (I'm sure it involved it being up against something I already watched). But everybody seems to love it...is it as good as the big Lost fans seem to think it is? Or am I likely to get first hooked, then disappointed by it? Help me...

YES, watch it. It's seriously one of the best tv shows ever produced. And if you start now, you'll have time to catch up before the next (final :sad: ) season starts in...either late January or early February.

Eta - I've heard some people say that the second and some of the third season was too slow. I don't happen to agree, but even if you find that, stick with it, the payoff will be more than worth it.

And no, I don't live under a rock, seriously ;)

I remember seeing the previews for it way back when it first aired, and it looked great, but for some reason I didn't start watching it (I'm sure it involved it being up against something I already watched). But everybody seems to love it...is it as good as the big Lost fans seem to think it is? Or am I likely to get first hooked, then disappointed by it? Help me...

YES, watch it!! No, you won't be disappointed. It's worth the time. The final season begins February 2nd, so you've got time to get caught up before it starts up again. Do it! :D

are all the episodes online? i am too one of those people that just never got around to watching it.

Not sure...I'm figuring my twin brother "FLREMfan" will find me a torrent ;) I think I'll go ahead and watch it then, thanks guys.

are all the episodes online? i am too one of those people that just never got around to watching it.

You can pretty much find anything online this days if you surf the channel enough.

Oh, yeah, try looking here: SurfTheChannel - Home

Also, in answer to CTU's original question, obviously something like this is subjective, but: YES

Lucky! I kind of wish I could go back and watch it again for the first time. Post as you're watching it and let us know what you think.

I will. I've found a torrent, now I just need to clear some hd space to d/l it. You see, there was this U2 tour... :)

if you haven't watched The Shield, i'd invest time in that before i'd start watching lost.

same with Dexter
same with Nip/Tuck

but if you have seen those shows and you have time to kill, go ahead and watch lost

-dan

Back
Top Bottom