Sex & The City Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shannon - there's some stuff on Oprah's site, maybe you can see a bit there. I couldn't watch the video clip that was posted. Maybe check YouTube too. In S.Calif., on the weekends around 11:30pm, they re-air two episodes from the previous week. You can check your local listings to see if it re-airs :shrug:

Have fun on the tour! :jealous:

Thank you Lila :hug: Going to go and check it out now :). So mad because the day before I saw the commercial for the show but yet I still managed to miss it :tsk:

I can come and kidnap you so you can join us on the tour :sexywink:

I HIGHLY recommend that you guys do this tour if you ever have the chance! Was so cool going to the exact locations where the cast had been. Seeing Cari's stoop was definitely one of the highlights for me :yes:

No :sigh: They have it roped off at the bottom and said that we weren't even allowed to cross the street to pose right in front of it. You are so lucky that you got sit on the stoop!

Cari and I shared a cosmo :drool: Damn those things are strong! :lol:

Bonochick said:

I wanna see it! :hyper:

l_87df6bc68c6b51e6f82dfb4b3f5a06a7.jpg

Im wondering if something happened that caused them to rope the steps off. Would have loved to have had my picture taken there! Please post yours if you find it :)

Oh and I did have the cupcake it was delicious :drool:

DSC00430.jpg

DSC00423.jpg

Last edited:
I'm re-watching Season 6 right now, and all I have to say is...Smith.:combust: He was hot, caring, and completely focused on Samantha. He was exactly what she needed in a guy. I hated the way she treated him in the beginning of their relationship. I'm so glad she came to her senses.

It's about time I jumped in this thread.

It's weird when I watch this show, the things that come out of Miranda's mouth are exactly like the things I say. I am so much like her it's scary :yikes:

God bless the men of SATC, Steve, Smith, Big...:cute:

U2democrat said:
It's about time I jumped in this thread.

It's weird when I watch this show, the things that come out of Miranda's mouth are exactly like the things I say. I am so much like her it's scary :yikes:

God bless the men of SATC, Steve, Smith, Big...:cute:

You forgot Aiden! :drool:

And I love Steve, such a sweetheart. :heart:

And yes, I am caving and going to see it when it opens. I can't say no to the girls.

Back
Top Bottom