Secret Diary Of A Call Girl anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thatsnotmypuppy

War Child
So I did a search and couldn't find a thread dedicated to this awesome show - so here is one now.

Billie Piper. Man. I remember her sitting in a flower singing 'Honey To The Bee' and now she has her baps out left, right and centre - fucking up a storm as Belle in this kick arse drama.

I mean I am for a girl making a little on the side - and I know there has been questions about this show glorifying prostitution - but I am wondering what other people think.

Good entertainment or an advertisement for wholesale sluttery?

I've seen a bit of it. There was some leather scene. Seriously, I know people in theory are into it, but why do so many movies trying to show something sleazy have to go overboard with sadomasochism? It's so preposterous that people would enjoy that, to me anyway.

Most people would enjoy exciting sex, but that's rarely shown. Instead it's some corrupt government official being whipped. I usually feel sorry for such customers and think, "That's it?"

Now, "Weeds" is offensive to me. I HATE the smell of marajuana and the glorification of pot culture. I'm sadly only partly kidding.

This programme irritates me beyond belief, ditto to the 'glorifying prostitution' argument. She's gorgeous, she wears gorgeous clothes and her clients are (mostly) gorgeous... so it's fine then, isn't it?! :)

:|

Back
Top Bottom