Saturday Night Live (SNL)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sarah Palin is supposed to be on this weekend. Should be good. :hyper:

If by "good" you mean "awkward, uncomfortable, and a little strange," then yes, I agree! ;)

last night's mini-show was pretty lame. The debate sketch was woefully unfunny.

Last night's special felt rushed, and a bit spotty, but Obama apologizing to McCain's imaginary friend Joe the Plumber? That's funny.

Okay, Jon Hamm next week is sure to equal awesome.

Coldplay on the other hand, proves Newton's 3rd Law of every action having an opposite and equal reaction.

that movie has been sitting there and netflix is probably wondering where in the hell is they're movie
Narc School that was pretty funny

that dance Amy Poehler did in the bar was hilarious....she and her big belly dancing to Greg Allman:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: she will be SO missed on this show

She was on this past Saturday - opening sketch and during Weekend Update.

Both were funny, but I wouldn't say she was funny. She just had to be there and show she was such a good sport, doncha know.

;)

I forgot how much I loved Ferrell's Bush impression... it's second to Carvey's Bush Sr. as my favorite SNL presidential impersonation.

I forgot how much I loved Ferrell's Bush impression... it's second to Carvey's Bush Sr. as my favorite SNL presidential impersonation.

Having the two of them do that one sketch together was a thing of epic proportions, I can't believe it's not on EITHER of their best of vids :sigh:

I am so glad I randomly watched this tonight. The moment Will showed up my friend and I just absolutely freaked. She seriously said she had goosebumps, which made me laugh and make fun of her, but really it was awesome on so many levels. It just doesn't get much better.

Back
Top Bottom