Saturday Night Live (SNL)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now that was a lame episode.

I missed the opener, and laughed at the Debate sketch, singing on the boat sketch, and some of Update, and that was it.

We had it on in the background and I remember thinking that the row boat sketch with Keenan and Farris was damn funny. She's a cutie. So is Duffy. I like Duffy. Duffy. Say it again. It's fun to say. Duffy.

a little bit like smörgåsbord.

I hated them opening for U2 but I did like them last night.

Same here!! I saw them at the Vertigo opener in San Diego and was bored. On SNL, I enjoyed them a lot more.

ON a side note, they looked a lot better. When they opened for U2, they looked like elves from Lord of the Rings. ONe of my friends had seats while I was up front in the ellipse and asked me about the chick playing the pink drums. Dude, that was guy with a full beard.

So they didn't make a good first impression.

Same here!! I saw them at the Vertigo opener in San Diego and was bored. On SNL, I enjoyed them a lot more.

ON a side note, they looked a lot better. When they opened for U2, they looked like elves from Lord of the Rings. ONe of my friends had seats while I was up front in the ellipse and asked me about the chick playing the pink drums. Dude, that was guy with a full beard.

So they didn't make a good first impression.

:yes: ^

and...I could not understand anything they said when they sang in san diego!

I :heart: Tina Fey! I haven't laughed that hard at an SNL skit in a long time. Granted, I can never stay awake long enough to watch it live these days, but managed to last night. :D

The "Mark Wahlberg Talks to Animals" skit cracked me up way more than it should have, as did the Lawrence Welk Show one.

The Palin stuff could be some of the show's best work since the '00 Election cycle.

I saw the Lawrence Welk skit online earlier today. Man, that was so wonderfully bizarre. Kristen Wiig is awesome. Doll hands! :yikes:

I love Tina Fey so much I'm going to wear my glasses more often.

I saw the Lawrence Welk skit online earlier today. Man, that was so wonderfully bizarre. Kristen Wiig is awesome. Doll hands! :yikes:

That skit freaked me out but was so funny... Doll hands OMG...:lol:

she is great on that show, one of the best... I :heart: all the characters she does. Not sure the name of the character/skit but its when she stands up and pulls on her hair and says she does this, that and just keeps going..:giggle:

Back
Top Bottom