Sasha Baron Cohen's "Bruno!" Out July 10th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OrARoundabout

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
SXSW Day Three: "Bruno" Sneak Preview on Hitfix

"Okay... now let's talk specifically about what they showed us. Cohen explained a bit of the story. Evidently, Bruno's TV show in Austria is the "biggest German-speaking show on television in every single German-speaking country. Except Germany." So it's a shock to Bruno when he's fired from his job. Distraught, he decides to move to Los Angeles to reinvent himself as "the biggest Austrian celebrity since Hitler." After talking to Bono, he decides to go to the Middle East to solve the peace problem there. On the way home, he swings by Africa to adopt a black baby, Madonna-style, and when he gets back to LA, he starts trying to figure out a way to properly demonstrate how much he loves his brand new son"

Review is very positive! I'm looking foward to it! Some funny stuff in there!

Bruno

oh.

my.

GOD!

brunophoto.jpg

Bruno Red Band Movie Trailer | /Film

*dies*

I came here to see if anyone had posted the trailer. This looks like it could be much funnier than Borat, which I didn't find all that funny at all after the joke started to wear thin about half an hour in. But then again I always found the Bruno character much funnier than Borat even on the Ali G Show, so I have high hopes, especially after the trailer.

It's been a really long time since I laughed hard out loud at a trailer :up:

ETA: Just watched it again, the camping scene looks like it could be epic! :lol:

The trailer cracked me up, but it all felt too staged for my liking. Maybe it was the cutting of the trailer itself, or something, I don't know. We'll see.

Bono and Chris Martin in gunna be in it...

Apparenty in the film, it was Bono's idea for Bruno to adopt an African child...

That is so fucking wrong

AND SO FUCKING BRILLIANT!

OMG! The look on that lady's face @ the airport when he picks the African baby out of the box was...so great. And later on the talk show when he decides to name the baby something etnically African: OJ. So so so so so wrong, but :applaud:

I can't wait for this movie! I'm going Friday for sure, probably an earlier show :hyper:
I was laughing my ass off when he said he got his son by swapping him for a U2 iPod! :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom