Sad News - Billy Mays

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shawn Bonneau

New Yorker
Move this to the right forum, I dunno where to look for it. Billy Mays from Discovery Channel's Pitchmen and best known as the OxiMan guy, died today in Tampa

SMB

TV pitchman Billy Mays found dead at home
From the Associated Press
9:11 AM PDT, June 28, 2009

Tampa police say Billy Mays, the television pitchman known for his boisterous hawking of products such as Orange Glo and OxiClean, has died. He was 50.

Authorities say Mays was pronounced dead this morning after being found by his wife at home. There were no signs of a break-in, and investigators do not suspect foul play. The coroner's office expects to have an autopsy done by Monday afternoon.

Mays' wife, Deborah Mays, says the family doesn't expect to make any public statements and asked for privacy.

Mays was also featured on the reality TV show "Pitchmen" on the Discovery Channel, which followed Mays and Anthony Sullivan in their marketing jobs.

http://www.latimes.com/news/obituaries/la-me-billy-mays29-2009jun29,0,6116879.story

tombstone.jpg

:reject:

Anyway, RIP.

BlLLY MAYS WILL ALWAYS LIVE IN OUR HEARTS, MINDS, STAINED CLOTHING, AND INTERNET CONNECTIONS.

9413.zoom.a.jpg

ALL THE MIGHTY MENDlT IN THE WORLD WON'T REPAIR OUR BROKEN HEARTS.

WHAT THE FUCK?! No! I still haven't even caught up with last week's Tonight Shows to see his interview! :sad: Why??

Now THAT'S the power... of Oxy-clean.

:sad:

I really loved Pitch Men. He seems like a cool guy.

Just watched the Billy Mays interview from the Tonight Show. That really was quite hilarious.

dropping like flies indeed!

First it was david carradine, then ed mcmahon, then farrah fawcett, then michael jackon and now Billy!! Wow crazyness!!! But I can't say a liked billy too much :reject: but none the less he shouldn't have died. RIP Billy

Back
Top Bottom