Russell Brand Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pgv

ONE love, blood, life
"Love muscle Russell"

phwoooarr.jpg

Is anyone else a fan?

I had to look him up :reject: Gotta say I'm not really into boho and I get jealous when a guy's hair has more body than mine. :lol:

This is probably the only Russell for me....
00008v.jpg

:lol: I don't think russell brand is that much to look at (although I do love his backcombed hair .. :drool: ) But he is hilarious - presents a programme called big brothers big mouth. Youtube him, he's worth it :D

:love: :love:

You started a Russell thread PG!!! :hyper: :dance: :combust:

Not much to look at???? :ohmy: are you mad woman - he's totally stunningly gorgeous!!!! :yes: :drool:

Anyway, i love him&think he's damn funny :lmao:

I'm going to see him 10 days before my birthday :dancing:

I love him! His humour is great, i love how he picks apart new stories.

Plus he's got that sexy rocker, noel fielding look going on (mmmmmmmmm)

and he was voted best shagger in the UK right?? I love when he thanked his mum for helping him when he went through a dry spell hahahaha dirty.

I also loved him a noel on the big fat quiz. :drool: :drool: LOve to get in between those two...

Susan I had to start a russell thread, I couldn't believe it when I did a search and there were none already!!

He was absolutely brilliant on the big fat quiz of the year, david walliams was such an idiot and I love how russell and brand beat him!

Wow susan where are you seeing him? Take lots of pictures :up:

Liesje said:
I had to look him up :reject: Gotta say I'm not really into boho and I get jealous when a guy's hair has more body than mine. :lol:

This is probably the only Russell for me....
00008v.jpg

:yes:

haha at first I used to really dislike him, but I dunno he kinda won me round, he's more fun when he is a bit more chilled out though like on the big fat quiz of the year, him and Noel were great together.

I never liked him, until bob geldof called him a c*** at the nme awards (which I don't think he deserved) and he made such a quick comeback... he won me over, and now I'm a big fan :drool:

I see him here in Glasgow PG!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

He is gonna be so dirty! :drool: shocking probably, oo-er missus :lol:

Wonder if i'll get away with taking pics! :hmm: he might come over&sit on my knee if he sees the flash! :ohmy: :lmao: :eek: :D :combust:

Susan, if that happens, I had better touch his hair :lol: !

Is he just on tour, or is it on big brothers big mouth? I would kill to get tickets for big brothers big mouth.. all that groping he does of the audience.. :drool:

meegannie said:

Your dislike of him sounds much milder than my seething hatred. :uhoh:

:lmao: I too used to share this seething hatred but I've forced myself to downgrade to mere indifference. What can I say? He made me laugh (once) and wears great shirts. :shrug:

his hair is crazy :crazy:

as my dad would say; 'looks like he was dragged through the hedge row backwards'

Love his hair now :heart: although when i first saw him with the new hairdo on the Jonathon Ross show, i was like wtf has he done??? :shocked:

It's odd to imagine him without it now, but what you were saying about the phrase 'being dragged through a hedge backwards' Wayne - yep, i'm v familiar with it too! :lol:

PG! It's a tour he's doing, since BBBM will be finished on Sunday 'til the normal BB starts in May :wink:

I can't wait until may, thats months away! There are bits of his tour on youtube.. looks hilarious!
His hair is just so cool though. Whenever I see pictures of him without it I'm always so shocked!

You'll be watching BB when it comes round then, i take it like the rest of us addicts!!

susanp6 said:
the phrase 'being dragged through a hedge backwards' Wayne - yep, i'm v familiar with it too! :lol:

same here.

brand is unique anyway, that's for sure :up:

Susan, ofcourse I'll be watching big brother. Mindless car crash tv at its best :up:

Unique is one word to describe him!

:bump: this thread

I've finished his Booky Wook (brilliant read) and enjoyed him on Leno again last night. I'm so glad he's making a name for himself in America (and his Goth Detective pal Noel Fielding is right behind him currently making deals in LA! :hyper:) Can't wait for Get Him to the Greek, then hoping RustyRocket will be on to film the next Pirates of the Caribbean film playing Jack Sparrow's long last brother (for a cool $11.5mil).

He's delicious! :drool:

Never knew much about him besides the hair, until he came on Leno last fall and absolutely slayed me, talking about his urge to grab the queen's breasts, and his relationship with Jay's mom, good times. Also, how Adam Sandler plucked him 'from fame, for some more fame' to put him in Bedtime Stories.

I hope the rumors of him playing Jack Sparrow's brother in future Pirates sequels is true.

Ok, I only saw this guy once in his tv special, but I'm completely sold. He's out of his mind!

He's deliciously flamboyantly out of his mind! I :heart: him! There's TONS of videos of him, his radio shows, Viddycasts, old MTV or 1 Leicester Square footage, and shenanigans with his mates splashed about the Internetz that are hysterical! His book if you've not read it will give you insight into his psyche and make you love him. I just hope that all the projects he's got going and his invasion on America in search of fame here won't change him. I do believe his stand up is his best bit. What I most :heart: about him is how he adores and looks after his mum. Since turning his life around he's got a solid support group about him including an excellent agent and publicist who are steering him in the right direction, for Superstardom and Beyond!

He's in Vegas filming the sorta sequel to Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Get Him to the Greek which is due out in April 2010; then he's slated to do the remake of Drop Dead Fred, and that Pirate thing is almost signed sealed and delivered (I wonder if his Production company has anything to do with buying the rights to the best seller book Kill Your Friends by Scot author John Niven???!!! :hmm:) I wonder when he will have time for more Stand up, like an American Tour?

If you have some time to kill or want some really good Brand laughs, check out The Big Fat Quiz Show (google it on You Tube) which is a UK game show where celebrities compete in answering questions about the year's current events. In 2 season's Russ and Noel Fielding have teamed up to compete and even won once. Hysterical wee your pants good fun!

Russ's tweets are also insane as is his website! If you into him at all it's doesn't take much to get insanely hooked! :lol:

Been watching his Ponderland show which is showing over here at the moment... and he's pretty fucking funny. Extremely jealous of him, mind you. He gets to make people laugh and sleep with gorgeous girls for a living.

:lol: I don't think russell brand is that much to look at (although I do love his backcombed hair .. :drool: ) But he is hilarious - presents a programme called big brothers big mouth. Youtube him, he's worth it :D
This Big Brother Big Mouth -- I assume it's the same as what we had. Is it the after hours adults only 'chat' show for Big Brother reality show? Because if it is then that's bullshit because our version had a bunch of shit hosts who weren't funny and were actually interested in a bunch of 12 largely uninteresting people picking lint out of the bellybuttons for three months.
I never liked him, until bob geldof called him a c*** at the nme awards (which I don't think he deserved) and he made such a quick comeback... he won me over, and now I'm a big fan :drool:
What did he say?

Back
Top Bottom