RIP Ryan Dunn (of Jackass fame) :((

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not sure how to respond to all this. It's just a completely different thing actually being here. I can't describe it. I don't think it would make sense.

Glad he only managed to take one person with his stupid self. Could have hit a family of four on the way home from a church meeting or something.

I loved Jackass, but what a dumb shit.

But it doesn't change the fact that people who drink and drive are selfish and don't give a shit about the people they put in danger, or the people they leave behind because they chose to be stupid. It's not hard to call a cab or arrange for a sober driver. Two people are dead, two families are devastated and it didn't have to happen.

Yes indeed. That's not saying someone "deserved to die", not at all. I have sympathy for his death and for his friends and family. But I have no sympathy for the decision he made, allegedly/apparently more than once (did he not have a prior DUI?). It IS a decision, no one had a gun to his head forcing him to drink and drive. An impaired decision but a decision all the same. You can make the decision not to do it BEFORE you are impaired and make arrangements.

It's mind boggling to me that people continue to drink and drive. You might as well walk down the street with a gun and play Russian roulette with total strangers, and with yourself.

The road should have been better designed.

Also, putting those trees so close to moving cars is dangerous.

I am sure him family can win a lawsuit against the state highway system.

Back
Top Bottom