RIP Philip Seymour Hoffman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For fuck's sake. Is this for real?

One of my favorite actors in the last 20 years. I've read today that he was planning to direct his second film.

man, I just watched the 2nd Hunger Games yesterday too and telling my wife that I was so glad he played a role. :(

I'm really upset, I hate when I get so upset when celebrities die, but I can't help it in cases like these. This is just tragic. I thought he was in rehab...

This is just tragic. One of the greatest actors of his generation. Seeing the title of this thread just made me sit up and say 'WHAT?'.

R.I.P. :sad:

I'd heard rumors about him struggling with addiction, but you never know what you can believe on celeb gossip sites.

Ugh, what a shame.

Lillywhite currently making a tit of himself on twitter over this topic

To think that I had plans to finish his filmography (his lead roles at least) for some time now. I'm thinking of seeing Love Liza or Owning Mahowny this evening.

It's way too difficult to choose a favorite role right now. He truly was one of the greats.

Synecdoche, New York was already before this the most depressing film I've ever seen (and there is some competition in that department) - it's now ten times more depressing.

Back
Top Bottom