Report: Rihanna's injuries are "horrific"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I dont know if I believe that. The story I heard was it was over jealousy.

Shit. This is....really awful. My friend told me something was up, but I had no idea it was possibly this bad.

"the herp"

Needless to say, regardless of why this occurred, it's fucking heinous. Here's hoping he goes to jail, and receives the sort of treatment there that he has so very much earned.

Apparently he was arrested then posted $50,000 bail. No word yet on if Rihanna is pressing charges.

The guy's a dick and deserves prison rape. There's never a justification for beating the shit out of a woman, let alone one of the hottest ones in the world.

I hope White Power Bill gets his hands on him.

The guy's a dick and deserves prison rape. There's never a justification for beating the shit out of a woman, let alone one of the hottest ones in the world.

And he can't even say "I....am.....white" as he receives his shiv in the back.

Apparently he was arrested then posted $50,000 bail. No word yet on if Rihanna is pressing charges.

She doesn't have to. In California, domestic violence charges have to be filed, whether the victim wants it or not. If there are visible injuries, he will be charged.

Chris Brown is a douche. I didn't believe that he did this, but it looks like he did. He deserves to rot in hell.

Chris Brown is a douche. I didn't believe that he did this, but it looks like he did. He deserves to rot in hell.

I've never understood comments like these for two reasons:

1. Do you hold yourself to the same one strike and your out standards?

2. If you really believe in hell (which I hope you do cause nothing screams "I'm trying to hard" like a "rot in hell" flourish on the internet), don't you think the hot, hot fire would keep him from rotting? It seems like it would kill most kinds of fungus.

Wow, that's fucked up.

No one ever liked you in the first place, Chris Brown. You sick, stupid fuck. Your career is OVAAAA. He gone. Have fun doing your stolen-from-Michael Jackson-in-the-80's dance moves...in JAIL. You bitch.

Rihanna, stay strong girl. America loves you. The world loves you. We got yo' back. Now that it's rainin' more than ever, you can stand under our umbrella!

Wow, that's fucked up.

No one ever liked you in the first place, Chris Brown. You sick, stupid fuck. Your career is OVAAAA. He gone. Have fun doing your stolen-from-Michael Jackson-in-the-80's dance moves...in JAIL. You bitch.

Rihanna, stay strong girl. America loves you. The world loves you. We got yo' back. Now that it's rainin' more than ever, you can stand under our umbrella!

I knew this would happen.

Dalton's fantasy: the director of Arrested Development films the build up and fight between GAF and Chris Brown.

He can join the Friends of Dorothy.

Back
Top Bottom