Random TV Talk IV: We're So Broken Inside

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BmzW3k2CAAA3_GP.jpg

IWB -Snatch Game!! I have no idea why any queen keeps trying to do Beyonce.

Best: Melania, Maya, Honey Boo Boo

Also, did you see this? This is fun.
http://www.vulture.com/article/rupauls-drag-race-snatch-game-impressions-ranked.html

I’m bummed out Monique didn’t know the words because I like her and I also love that song lol. Aquaria and Monet were great, unpopular opinion but I only thought Eureka was okay. Other queens have gotten read for making the same joke every time before, which is basically what she was doing just drawing different things every time.

Omg that list is amazing. I forgot about some of those truly dreadful impersonations.

Last edited:
Watching the season 4 redux of Arrested Development. I tried watching the character-by-character episodes back when they came out but found it too much of a drag. But this redux is fucking excellent so far.

But as usual, Australia gets fucked over. Netflix Australia doesn't own the fucking rights to show season 5. So we have to wait for who knows how long.

Yeah I've heard good things about the redux feeling more like the original.

I might try and re-watch it before Season 5 comes out in a couple weeks.

Sucks you won't get it Cobbler. I suppose you could always piratebay/torrent it like the old days

I marathoned Brooklyn 99 recently and really enjoyed it, but now that I'm caught up to new episodes, I'm less amused by it. Not sure if it's because I was on a roll or because the show declined in quality from the first few seasons.

So I'm not too bummed about this.

I marathoned Brooklyn 99 recently and really enjoyed it, but now that I'm caught up to new episodes, I'm less amused by it. Not sure if it's because I was on a roll or because the show declined in quality from the first few seasons.

So I'm not too bummed about this.

There's been a definite dip imo, me and my partner have been watching it from the start and we reckon the last two seasons there's been a dip, but I am very fucking bummed because it's still REALLY good.

This final season of The Americans is otherworldly. What a series.

I really don't have a favorite this season. Maybe Aquaria or Eureka, but I'm pretty meh on everyone.

Not surprised, but still bummed to see that Great News got cancelled. I loved that little show.

Also glad to see the next seasons of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend and Jane the Virgin are the last for each. Ready to be done with CEG, and JtV is still amazing, but would rather they go out before it starts declining.

I know I’m way late to the party since it was cancelled last year, but Difficult People is fucking hilarious and the episode where they go to New Jersey is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen.

Any fans of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel here?

Season 2 hasn't even started yet and they just renewed it for a third. :love:

I loved some of it, but felt it lost steam towards the end. But it's a lovely series overall. Some of her standup performances were really good.

I loved some of it, but felt it lost steam towards the end. But it's a lovely series overall. Some of her standup performances were really good.

Same.

I looooooathed her parents' characters and hated every scene they were in.

But will watch season 2 for sure.

That's such a perfect use of a U2 song. What a fantastic finale. The whole thing - the garage and train scenes in particular - was so devastatingly sad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom