Random TV Talk IV: We're So Broken Inside

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made it about 20 minutes into 3% until the English dubbing drove me up the wall.

Just getting into The West Wing. was worried it wouldn't live up to so much hype from over the years, but I'm coming up to the end of S1 and am loving it.

I made it about 20 minutes into 3% until the English dubbing drove me up the wall.

Just getting into The West Wing. was worried it wouldn't live up to so much hype from over the years, but I'm coming up to the end of S1 and am loving it.

I didn't watch it with the dubbing, switched to the original audio with English subtitles.

Skip seasons 5-6, and you'll only see amazing things.

I heard mixed reactions from friends when I asked if I should watch all 7 seasons. I'll give it a go, maybe skip those 2.

I am working my way through Daria and feel like I've found a soulmate. Can't believe I wasn't watching this every day when I was growing up.

I heard mixed reactions from friends when I asked if I should watch all 7 seasons. I'll give it a go, maybe skip those 2.

1-4 are fantastic, probably my favorite TV show ever. But when Sorkin left after season 4, it became a totally different, often awful series. Season 7 is not as good as the first 4, but it's a nice conclusion.

I don’t remember when exactly I thought the West Wing started sucking, but it was probably at the same point everyone else seems to think.

Rupaul’s contestants you’ve heard of and hopefully have an opinion on already so the producers don’t have to find a way to make you care about a bunch of boring instagram queens All Stars 3, Cori. I hope Ben Dela kicks all their asses.

edit: well it seems strike is not a command on this thing. Just pretend there’s a line through that or something.

Nope, it worked!

I am IN. I'd forgotten how awesome Bendela was.

Also, just because:

[TWEET]960206836933652480[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Snatch Game is this week :hyper:

Also if you haven’t seen the side by side of Thorgy and Kennedy with Cell and Freeza from Dragonball Z, it’s amazing.

I've broken up with Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. I appreciate the openness about mental illness, and 90% of the songs were ACES, but I just wasn't enjoying it anymore.

I don’t know if you’re caught up on drag race so I’ll just say I’m ready for Trixie to go home.

Seeing the live Crazy Ex-Girlfriend show tonight. Wheeee!

Am bummed to be missing the live Jesus Christ Superstar, though. I loooove that musical. Am thrilled and relieved to hear it's good. Can't wait to watch it tomorrow.

It's pretty great, I must say. The songs and the performers are so hilarious, even a bare stage with them doing the songs and bantering is a rior.

And holy shit, Josh Chan is RIPPED.

Last edited:
Just finished Everything Sucks on Netflix. What a charming show! Gimme season two now, please.

One of my close friends plays the deadbeat dad on that show. I really hope it gets renewed so we can see what happens after that cliffhanger.

God damn it, Netflix didn't renew it. They out out 385 shows a week now, and they can't make room for this one? Fucking BOO.

Do we have any watchers of THE AMERICANS here? It's one of my favorite shows ever and I love the Jennings family dearly but this most recent season (season 5) really did not move things forward much at all. As always it was shot beautifully and the acting was tremendous and there were a couple of thrilling and haunting moments but...damn. It was just much slower than usual. Season 6 is the final season and I'm hoping they can rally and fulfill the promise.
I am pleased to report the new season is back on track and totally kicks ass.

I saw that written on a sidewalk chalkboard by a cafe this weekend. I have no idea how that moment became a meme.

[tweet]991361672605523971[/tweet]

:hyper:

also, i decided to watch the first episode of silicon valley on a whim last night and ended up binging the whole first season before bed. this is right up my alley and i'm kinda shocked that i haven't gotten into it before now.

Back
Top Bottom