Random TV Talk IV: We're So Broken Inside

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just watched the first episode of Black Mirror.

The Prime Minister's dilemma.

I feel like British Intelligence hacked my brain. It's the sort of twisted conversation I'd have with my buddies.

:up:

Also. Homeland is getting interesting 2 episodes into Season 6.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

The Americans Season 5 may just be my most anticipated show in years. This promo doesn't take anything away from it.

Jane the Virgin pulled a big bombshell plot development that worked really well, even if it pissed off a bunch of viewers. I love this show.

Started watching Sense8. Only two episodes in so far, but I'm intrigued.

Watching the Legion premiere. It's way too impressed with itself. I'll give it another ep or two.

I really liked it :shrug: Apparently the soundtrack was supposed to sound like Dark Side Of The Moon, which I dug as well as a character named Syd Barret...

Im not a huge fan of Dan Stevens but I thought he was really good. Also loved the sets and overall design.

Anyone watch Grimm? I've been a fan since it debuted in 2011. Sucks that NBC canceled it. :sad: It's been a great final season, though. Only 2 episodes left.

Im not a huge fan of Dan Stevens but I thought he was really good. Also loved the sets and overall design.

What don't you like about him? Have you seen The Guest? Because everybody should. :lol:

Legion is by far one of the best shows on television and the front-runner for best new show of 2017. It's also easily the greatest superhero show ever made, but, I know, a low bar to clear.

it just occurred to me that the intro music to house of cards is the bass line from please sped up slightly and my mind is somewhat blown at the moment.

edit: no it isn't at all. i'm just kinda stoned and got please stuck in my head after i started this episode :shifty:

Last edited:

I still haven't seen the netflix house of cards so my first thought was "what the fuck is this guy on about?" :wink:

Rick and Morty is always at its best when its basically insane and partly improvised, such as the annual special episode where they basically animate a lot of ridiculously stupid on-the-spot ideas (the television watching episodes).

So, for me, the end of that last one was just so fucking good with Rick yelling at Morty that he doesn't care about the family and only Szechuan sauce and that he will find it in nine years. :lol:

That was my favorite Rick and Morty yet. Can't wait for the rest of Season 3.

Holy shit Big Little Lies was awesome. I guessed the "twist" (or at least one big part of it) at about episode 3 or 4 but it was still thrilling once we got to the finale.

LOVED Shailene Woodley's character. And Reese and Kidman, too. Great show.

Back
Top Bottom