Random TV Talk III - Do the Russell Coight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, Lenny Spader's carnival is falling apart.

Lenny is clearly the show's biggest failure of a character. It seemed like they wanted to try something special with the Carnival storyline, but in the end, they just let it fall off-screen for too long, to the point where no one cared anymore. Him coming back with his tail between his legs was about the only way to get out of that nowhere plot.

Ok so I'm kinda laid up for a few days recovering from surgery...can anyone suggest any TV series I may have missed the boat on that I can binge watch?

Please don't say Game of Thrones lol

Sent from my ass crack

Ok so I'm kinda laid up for a few days recovering from surgery...can anyone suggest any TV series I may have missed the boat on that I can binge watch?

Sent from my ass crack

What is the usual recovery time for gender-reassignment surgery...??

Sent from my ass crack

Twin Peaks is pretty good. :)

Or if you haven't seen Lost, I highly recommend it.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Gah! Seen both! We have to dig deeper here lol. Thx tho ;)

Sent from my ass crack

I've been thinking about trying to get into Falling Skies.

PS. Doing ok man?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Ahhhhh Gabe. One can dish it out but the heavens come falling down if anything is directed at you. :applaud:

Don't fucking address me like you know me, unless you're going to say who you are. I hate anonymous trolls that do that. You can use the PM function if you'd rather. Besides since when have I tried to make transgender jokes out of you?

Sent from my ass crack

Don't fucking address me like you know me, unless you're going to say who you are. I hate anonymous trolls that do that. You can use the PM function if you'd rather.

Sent from my ass crack

Excuse me...?!! Who the hell do you think you are..??!! If you don't like ppl using your name then don't post it! Pretty bloody simple.

How dare someone crack a joke without having the proper security clearance, right?

Christ, Gabe, lighten up. You don't get free license to go off on someone just because they don't know you personally.

Excuse me...?!! Who the hell do you think you are..??!! If you don't like ppl using your name then don't post it! Pretty bloody simple.

I've never posted my name here, you've read someone else using it, probably who I know and am ok with, and have presumed that you can just jump in like that. You're not ok I think and you make weird comments about people in an overly familiar manner. Not a great introduction you've carved out for yourself

Sent from my ass crack

I've never posted my name here, you've read someone else using it, probably who I know and am ok with, and have presumed that you can just jump in like that. You're not ok I think and you make weird comments about people in an overly familiar manner. Not a great introduction you've carved out for yourself

Sent from my ass crack

Wow! So not only do you feel entitled to view yourself as higher than others you are also handing out warnings about me "....not being ok". Good to know! Thanks Gabe!

How dare someone crack a joke without having the proper security clearance, right?

Christ, Gabe, lighten up. You don't get free license to go off on someone just because they don't know you personally.

Oh well, I don't appreciate someone i don't even know and have had problems with assuming they can just get cute and make inapproriate jokes - which is what it was, now that you've decided to march in in a moderating function.

Sent from my ass crack

Oh well, I don't appreciate someone i don't even know and have had problems with assuming they can just get cute and make inapproriate jokes - which is what it was, now that you've decided to march in in a moderating function.

Sent from my ass crack

Ahhhhhh so you can make inapporpriate comments and others can't...? Lighten up Gabe. Maybe take something, turn on the Pink Floyd, put away the holier than thou attitude and relax!

So you totally overreact and go off on the guy, and then lecture him on how he comes across?

Edit: Oh, and now you're making cute little jabs at my moderation. Nice.

For fucks sake, I came in this thread, asking for TV advice, and this guy follows me in here and tried to making a transgendered joke about me. Just tell him to put me on ignore if completely innocent questions are that provocative for him

Sent from my ass crack

For fucks sake, I came in this thread, asking for TV advice, and this guy follows me in here and tried to making a transgendered joke about me. Just tell him to put me on ignore if completely innocent questions are that provocative for him

Sent from my ass crack

For fucks sake, you could have ignored his comment instead of going off on the guy. You could have put him on ignore if a lame but ultimately harmless joke is that provocative for you.

It's always the other guy, isn't it?

What on earth are you talking about? Nothing i said in here justifies you following me in here with your bullshit

Sent from my ass crack

Anyways. Try and put your big-boy pants on, grow up a little bit and don't take things so serious. Wow! What did they remove, your sense of humour...??!!

Check out House of Cards. Highly recommend it.

For fucks sake, you could have ignored his comment instead of going off on the guy. You could have put him on ignore if a lame but ultimately harmless joke is that provocative for you.

It's always the other guy, isn't it?

What the hell. I didn't address him at all, he directly quoted me and named me. The ownice is wholly on him ton ignore my original question directed at the board in general (and certainly never at him) if he can't conduct himself in a decent manner. And yet I'm supposed to be the person ignoring? I hate to have this argument inn public but you are being completely unfair and unrealistic. I'm done though.

Sent from my ass crack

I will say this, in all seriousness, I don't know of many (or any) regular posters that would respond very well to a poster they've never had dialogue with suddenly use their real name and suggest that they just had a sex change.

Just sayin...

I will say this, in all seriousness, I don't know of many (or any) regular posters that would respond very well to a poster they've never had dialogue with suddenly use their real name and suggest that they just had a sex change.

Just sayin...

It was a joke - not my fault if someone can't laugh about it. And as far as using a name, if someone doesn't want their name used then don't post it up. And, for the record, it was posted: http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f197/tribute-band-october-update-82069.html

But, if his "highness" get's his panties in a knot then I won't address him anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom