Random TV Talk III - Do the Russell Coight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is all that

for anyone that missed it the first time around, I think it will be a real treat

probably deserves to be in the top 5 of series TV.

Halfway through season 3 of Veep, and I gotta say this might be the best one yet. And this is coming from someone who's really enjoyed this show from the start.

Glad they're making a fourth season.

That show is like a minor comedy miracle and Louis-Dreyfus' performance is one of my favorites of all time, she's amazing. But the whole cast is stellar.

What's always surprised me is that he's yet to follow the Room up with anything of significance. You'd think he'd have cashed in several times over by now.

I can't wait for the new series of The Only Way Is Essex, I may even manage to get my folks into it, it worked with Hollyoaks. Last year my mum kept asking me all these questions about it as she had only just started watching. TOWIE follows the same format of a soap whereby the people follow a constructed elements and they play a character. Both Hollyoaks and TOWIE are even made by the same production company.

Red Band Society feels like it could be good. I'm waiting to see if it shakes out the horrible dialogue problems, because almost everything else is good, even if the idea of these kids being in this 5-star hotel hospital is absurd.

6.5/10 for the premiere.

I wonder if Gotham will be any good.

Also I'm pumped for Resurrection to return. I was impressed by the 1st season.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Welp, guess I'll be watching True Detective again.

Also, The Good Wife is back tonight, and I am well pleased.

Also also, omg Outlander omg.

Welp, guess I'll be watching True Detective again.

Also, The Good Wife is back tonight, and I am well pleased.

Also also, omg Outlander omg.

When I first saw those Outlander books, I couldn't stop laughing. I was thinking, at first, that they had something to do with the Sean Connery film Outland, so when I saw the book cover and it looked like some kind of romance novel, I was doubled over laughing in the store. One of those things that's probably only that funny to the person who originally laughed, but that's what it is.

I keep being told it's a decent book series, but I can never get past the cover.

If I keep hearing the show is good, though, I may have to.

I read the first book and thought it was fun and entertaining, but then I waited way too long to start the second book and didn't care (partially because I had forgotten almost everything that had happened in the first book).

But damn, the TV show is rather awesome.

I've been really pleasantly surprised by the show's reviews.

I just realised Joseph Gordon-Levitt is in 3rd Rock. Woah. And he looks no different now. One child star who actually did make it. I also didn't realise they were aliens. Not a bad show.

This is my favourite scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7D69la8uec

I believe somebody has already said it best....

Vintage Cobbler.

:giggle:

Man I haven't seen that show for what feels like an eternity! Foxtel used to show reruns all the time but that stopped a long long time ago.

From what I've gathered there are supposed to be four stars and Vaughn isn't playing a detective. So it seems unlikely that he will end up being the true detective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom