Random TV Talk III - Do the Russell Coight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm not sure why I thought otherwise. We'll if you and Cobblerino dive in, I'll finally be able to talk about it nonstop.

I'll get on that. The Anime I decided to watch during my (hopefully short) break between school and a job kinda sucks, so I need something animated to watch.

You guys into Regular Show as well?
I watched one episode, because while I was working for the candy company, we introduced a new product called Punchies, and whenever I searched the term, Regular Show popped up.

As far as I know though, Regular Show is also just in CN, as opposed to Adult Swim and the episode I watched of it, I found quite amusing, but I was kinda shocked that it was part of the line-up geared towards kids.

Has anyone watched Rick and Morty yet? I've not been a regular viewer of Adult Swim since undergrad, but this show looks like it might be going back a bit more to what I used to enjoy about AS in the early days.

You're right it is on regular CN.

Speaking of Adult Swim though, you guys into Eagleheart. I'm a few episodes back on this season, but really dig the extended narrative they're rolling with.

Alright, alright, alright.

I'm not sure if it's good or bad that I immediately read that in the McConaughey drawl.

I mean, it's good that it was the accurate response, but bad that my mind was immediately able to pull it out of thin air.

True Detective is right around the corner, you pack of bastards.

If it's not awesome, I will print this page and eat it.

I try not to be too optimistic, but this should work.

One director, I liked both of his features, Sin Nombre quite a bit. Also, one writer, who wrote two episodes of The Killing.
This might have worked very well with two competent, less known actors.

I'm not sure if it's good or bad that I immediately read that in the McConaughey drawl.

I mean, it's good that it was the accurate response, but bad that my mind was immediately able to pull it out of thin air.

Oh, it's good.

As far as I know though, Regular Show is also just in CN, as opposed to Adult Swim and the episode I watched of it, I found quite amusing, but I was kinda shocked that it was part of the line-up geared towards kids.

My kid watches it and I wonder sometimes when I see some of it if I should be letting him.

The season 5 opener for Justified was surprisingly good (pulling a 9.4 on IMDB) , for a show that is many seasons deep.

I'm also looking forward to True Detective, although I think it's kind of a weak title. Makes it seem like one of those shitty reality/documentary shows on Discovery Channel or something. It's a minor complaint and it obviously has no bearing on whether or not the thing will be good. Just saying. The title sucks.

The Spoils of Babylon starts on IFC tomorrow night. Between that, Community, Eagleheart, and Girls starting back up, things are fine on the comedy front.

I'm DVR'ing The Spoils of Babylon. Cos I want to see it. And laugh! Oh, I want to laugh so much! That's why I'm DVR'ing it.

I'm also gonna see what's up with Helix. But that aint no comedy, now is it?

In starting the series Battlestar Galactica right......... Now!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

Watched S1 of that about a year ago and then completely stalled. I have a huge problem with that. Can't tell you how many times I've watched the first season of a show, loved it, and then didn't have the desire to keep going for some reason.

Watched S1 of that about a year ago and then completely stalled. I have a huge problem with that. Can't tell you how many times I've watched the first season of a show, loved it, and then didn't have the desire to keep going for some reason.

I have the same issue as well. We'll see how this goes.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

Can we get a True Detective here to figure out why mikal and headache are seemingly the only two people on the entire board who still have that lame-ass tag at the end of all of their posts?

Can we get a True Detective here to figure out why mikal and headache are seemingly the only two people on the entire board who still have that lame-ass tag at the end of all of their posts?

I personally like the tag.

Sent from my Nexus 5 (the best smart phone out there right now. Seriously, Samsung packs too many useless features that drain battery) using the new updated U2 Interference app that now shows signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom