Random TV Talk III - Do the Russell Coight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What, were you searching for posts by him? How the heck did you stumble across a post from 2003 and think "oh, he used his name in this post 11 years ago, so surely he won't mind if I address him as such"?

It was a joke - not my fault if someone can't laugh about it. And as far as using a name, if someone doesn't want their name used then don't post it up. And, for the record, it was posted: http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f197/tribute-band-october-update-82069.html

But, if his "highness" get's his panties in a knot then I won't address him anymore.

Understood. I'm sure you didn't mean harm. You could probably lay off the "Panties" talk at this point, right?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Joined in Nov 2013. Searches peoples posts of a decade earlier...one that I probably couldn't find if I tried, under a differnt username no less lmao. no, not creepy at all.

Something tells me this may be a previously banned member making a comeback

Sent from my ass crack

I think it's pretty clear that Glenn is an old user with a new handle, that's obvious. It's kinda irritating that he's dancing around that particular subject, but seriously, that was quite an overreaction.

If anyone's church gets called, then we know which former poster that is.

I did overreact, probably, but it's because my senses were tingling about this guy before when he tried to be similarly cute. So what's the deal, is it our previously banned member back? And if so why is it standing/allowed? It's pretty creepy tbh

Sent from my ass crack

Joined in Nov 2013. Searches peoples posts of a decade earlier...one that I probably couldn't find if I tried, under a differnt username no less lmao. no, not creepy at all.

Something tells me this may be a previously banned member making a comeback

Sent from my ass crack

Sorry, to burst your bubble Gabriel but I never really knew about this rather "cosmopolitan" site only a few mos ago.

Are we to clear all our posts through you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the hell people.

Drop it.

Glenn, you need to cool it with the "highness" bs now, and yeah, it does look a little weird that you're digging up old posts to get someone's real name.

Soooo....TV....anyone ghoing to check out the new sitcom The Mccarthy's premiering tomorrow?

About a disfuntional Boston Irish American family, so I may have to give it a look see since I lived it,

Ok so I'm kinda laid up for a few days recovering from surgery...can anyone suggest any TV series I may have missed the boat on that I can binge watch?

Please don't say Game of Thrones lol

The 2 seasons of The Bridge that aired on FX is really worth a watch.

This Gracepoint show is pretty enjoyable.

I loved Broadchurch and decided to give Gracepoint a try when I learned David Tenant was doing the role again. I thought that was interesting and decided to check it out to see how he was in the role as an American.

After one and a half episodes, I was tired of his sad-Fox-Mulder persona and stopped watching, since I already knew whodunnit.

Oh goodness. Netflix is taking the plunge on a Series of Unfortunate Events TV series. I don't think I've been this excited for a new TV show since Game of Thrones.

It could've gone in funny things from the Internet, I guess. But I think it's brilliance warrants discussion.

Post it everywhere. Had I thought to look in here first, I wouldn't have dropped it in the other thread. My bad for stealing some of the shine. I guess you could say we have...

TOOOOOOO MANNNNNNNY COOOOOOOOOOOKS

I'm not positive,but I think I may have had a nightmare about Too Many Cooks last night. I believe Smarf was leading me through hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom