Random TV Talk III - Do the Russell Coight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trojan_Magnum_Condoms_Wrapper.jpg

pho_57.jpg

Episode 2 of Red Band Society = Much better than the first.

Black-ish got off to a weird start...I'll give it a couple more weeks.

I'm curious about How To Get Away With Murder. I wouldn't have given it a second thought if I hadn't fallen so hard for Scandal.

I also had a dream last night that I watched the premiere of Gracepoint, and Tenant's American accent was horrendous.

Phineas and Ferb is doing a LOST-themed episode — penned by Damon Lindelof. Terry O’Quinn, who played John Locke on the 2004-10 ABC drama, will voice Professor Mystery in the Phineas and Ferb episode “Lost In Danville,” which airs September 29 at 7:30 p.m. ET/PT on Disney XD

Namaste and good luck.

The opening of the new series Stalker is really disgusting. The writing in this series will be total shit.

Watching the season finale of season 2 of The Bridge. This whole series has been consistently very good. Quite a bit of violence, but the way it is handled and since we are dealing with a cartel it does not seem sensational or lazy writing. I hope we get another season.

I broke down and ordered cable again so I will be participating in this thread more going forward

Thanks for warning right? LOLK!

The owls are not what they seem.

Worst commercial on TV right now, by a longshot, is the one with the 4 women screaming about the iphone 6.

I want to punch that commercial about as badly as you can want to punch something that has no physical form.

I have recently become absolutely obsessed with TV ratings, btw.

Which is just sending me further down the spiral of wondering why I even bother watching new shows. :sad:. It's only a matter of time, Red Band Society, before we part.

The Siri panic talking to the the guy driving to the store to get the new phone is suckass, too.
I confess to laughing at that one every time it comes on, even though I think I've seen it about 50 times by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom