Random Movie Talk, Louis the XIVth Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was a movie. Wisely 85 minutes. Considering 45 minutes of that was animation and stock footage, I'm guessing ScarJo was on set for maybe a week.

Sister Rust is an excellent credits track, wish that had made it onto Everyday Robots.

Last edited:
??

I heard he was moderately injured in a small plane crash, that's it.

Last edited:
Some reports say the injury was major. My mom said she heard head injury, but all reports seem to indicate he is generally fine.

That guy is insane.

The fire chief said these type of plane crashes usually result in fatalities...fortunately Ford is 72 so his exponentially increasing fitness as he ages enabled him to "Buk" that trend.

The fire chief said these type of plane crashes usually result in fatalities...fortunately Ford is 72 so his exponentially increasing fitness as he ages enabled him to "Buk" that trend.

Just think of what he'll be like after rehab!

Yeah, the cinematography is lovely. I found Scarface garish and stupid (undoubtedly part of the appeal), something I watch every now and again for a laugh. Carlito's Way is a legitimately great movie, artfully shot (tracking shots! helicopters!), skillfully paced and carried by some great performances. It's still humorous and entertaining though.

Also, this is one of the handful of movies I actually like Sean Penn in (along with Mystic River, Fast Times, Milk, Thin Red Line).

Last edited:
has anybody here seen Wim Wenders's The End of Violence?

Its one of the few films that features u2 in the soundtrack

[youtube]h-T1ripGc-I[/youtube]

[youtube]8-kAhp0pruM[/youtube]

[youtube]Ic8iGIdv80o[/youtube]

[youtube]zfFWBWKwQT8[/youtube]

My random movie discussion for tonight

I have seen umpteen umpteen movies I could discuss but just wanna say

The Paperboy

and

Nicole Kidman, legs open and mouth open with John Cusack in the prison scene...........

:crack:

on the whole its a pretty fukin cool movie...........I liked the zilch of it.

My random movie discussion for tonight

I have seen umpteen umpteen movies I could discuss but just wanna say

The Paperboy

and

Nicole Kidman, legs open and mouth open with John Cusack in the prison scene...........

:crack:

on the whole its a pretty fukin cool movie...........I liked the zilch of it.

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom