Random Movie Talk, Louis the XIVth Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonah Hill is terrible. He should never be in non-Seth Rogan movies. He can be in all the Seth Rogan movies he wants to be in, just not any movies I may actually watch.

Honest trailers sad it best "watch as Jonah Hill sheds his image of funny fat guy in comedies as he becomes a funny fat guy in a Scorsese movie".

Cause know way you come up with Jeff Golblum being found dead in Kunstmuseum unless you're a long time member here. :lol:

That was one of the best things to ever happen on interference. I'm happy I got to be in on the conception and planning of it.

My God...I took a glance at my old journal and saw THIS:

Movies

Posted 06-07-2006 at 09:42 PM by bono_212
I've decided to take the time to pick my ten favorite movies and they are:

American Beauty
Clue
Forrest Gump
The Shawshank Redemption
Pay it Forward
The Green Mile
Michael Collins
Duck Soup
The NeverEnding Story II
Shall We Dance (Japanese Version)

Yeah, rather random...but so am i
Kill me.

Here's some random shit. Going through the channels and Ford Fairlane is on. Andrew Dice Clay's lone starring role. When I was 17, I thought this movie was the funniest thing ever. :lol:

So I'm watching a ripped copy of 'Left Behind' on my DVD player at work (my uncle gave me a stack of movies from the fall and I'm scraping the bottom of barrell)

In the movie an airport worker hooks Nicholas Cage up with a pair of U2 concert tickets before he pilots the flight when the rapture occurs.

My question is since Bono, Edge, and Larry accepted Christ during their Shalom days would they have been taken to heaven Sans shades, arm pins, and screws? Adam would remain

Obviously there would be no concert with the global upheaval. It seems it is a common theme that in recent films if you plan to see U2 you are either kidnapped by Albanian traffickers or God.

Like a thief in the Night

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I just saw an advert for Dreamworks' Home. I had made up the decision to avoid it the second I heard that fuckwit from Big Bang Theory as voice of one of the characters.

Movie looks fantastic and he's a great voice for that character. It's easily one of my most anticipated animated films for this year, but Dreamworks is so hit-or-miss, emphasis on miss, that I am fully prepared to be disappointed.

As stupid as BBT is, he's one of the only parts of the show I can stand. Jim Parsons just seems like a really sweet guy, that it's easy for me to separate him from it.

By the by, just putting it out there in public, so there's more general shame involved if Travis attempts to back out, but we are seeing In to the Wood on Sunday.

Movie looks fantastic and he's a great voice for that character. It's easily one of my most anticipated animated films for this year, but Dreamworks is so hit-or-miss, emphasis on miss, that I am fully prepared to be disappointed.

As stupid as BBT is, he's one of the only parts of the show I can stand. Jim Parsons just seems like a really sweet guy, that it's easy for me to separate him from it.

I think Parsons' voice works well from the previews. We saw the trailer at the Spongebob movie and this is next up on the list for the kid at the theater , so I'll be seeing it.

Unfortunately, we're seeing Into the Woods, not the far more masculine In to the Wood.

About to watch Lucy. I'm nowhere near drunk enough for this.

Hey, since when do blu-rays have advertisements for other movies on the menu? That's a feature nobody wanted.

I'm still excited enough NY Blu-ray to think that an ever updating ad on the menu screen is awesome.

I still can't get over the concept of this movie and that people are still repeating that quote. But I expect good fun.

THIS BLUE STUFF KICKS LIKE A MULE WITH ITS BALLS WRAPPED IN DUCT TAPE

I think ScarJo has played the calm, cool and collected badass for so long now that she's forgotten how to do a credible scared face.

Last edited:
Morgan Freeman's narration of Nat Geo sex scenes is the most plausible aspect of this film so far.

Last edited:
What would happen if we could use 100% of our brains? I have no idea. I never claimed to be a scientist.

If she's omniscient, how does she not know what time it is? I call bullshit. Even I know what time it is.

No pants o' clock

Last edited:
Why would you ever tell your mother you can remember the taste of her milk? That's just the creepiest sentence ever made from one human being to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom