R.I.P. Patrick Swayze

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What rule of the cosmos allows a truly decent guy like Swayze to suffer from & succumb to cancer while anal lesions like Spencer Pratt are allowed to thrive? :angry:

I know the answer...it's the rule that tells us when we find something good that we'd better recognize & appreciate it while there's time. RIP Mr. Swayze - guess you & Farley finally have time to work on the question of who's got the better moves. :angel:

Has anyone heard from Dalton yet? Is he okay?

snl_l.jpg

Hilarity ensued.

It crossed my mind, too, but I still struggle to find the words to convey how I'm feeling about the Blum's untimely demise even months later.

Plus Swayze seemed like a cool guy and died an excruciatingly painful death at a way-too-young age. So it's best this thread stays about him. We can mourn Goldblum elsewhere.

I watched about half of Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights today because I really like the original Dirty Dancing and wanted to compare the sequel to it but Patrick Swayze was barely in it so it wasn't able to hold my interest for very long despite the dreamy Diego Luna and my desire to compare the two films.

Back
Top Bottom