R.I.P. Michael Jackson

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched Klein on Larry King last night..very interesting interview. He does seem like a decent guy and one that genuinely cared about Michael and the family and had his best interests at heart. I remember noticing in the more recent photos of MJ before his death that he looked better. I even said that it looked like he'd been using fillers. His face was not as gaunt.

I just can't get over what a tragedy his death was. He was right on the verge of what would have been a brilliant, amazing comeback. I think he was going to be on top of the world again, which..from the sounds of Dr. Klein, was exactly what he wanted.

I am very much looking forward to the release of some of the music he was working on. I have been enjoying the remixes off the 25th Anniv. Thriller :up:

Newest rumor I just heard is that they took out his brain and want to transplant it into another body :huh:

hmmmm

who could use a brain and some dance skills??????

dancing.jpg

Well the good news is that with every word that comes out of his mouth, he further fucks up his chances at the July 13 hearing, if getting his hooks into them is is goal.

Besides, don't he and Katherine live apart/in separate states? Beat it, Joe, you loser.

Yeah, they say Joe lives in Vegas (apparently with his daughter he had with some other woman back in the 70s) and Katherine lives at the family home in Encino. I really do hope the kids stay in the family and not with Debbie Rowe, though. The woman admitted she has no desire to be a mother, so it's pretty suspect that now all of a sudden she wants not only her children but Blanket as well.

Joe Jackson is a money grabbing asshole and i hope he doesn't get shit in regards to money. If they bury him at Neverland and do that museum thing he will. I hope they bury him somewhere else. How can this man sleep at nite with all he has done..

He doesn't deserve squat..:angry:

Anyone watching Larry King? Joe Jackson is in Gary IN at a memorial for Michael and it has the look/feel of a promotional tour instead of a memorial, the man just makes me sick.
I want Michael's kids to be taken care of financially, but I don't want to see Joe get any part of the money...........

From Twitter:
There should be a law that would not allow Joe Jackson to open his mouth and speak on national TV...everytime he does I feel sick...really.
15 minutes ago from web

Anyone watching Larry King? Joe Jackson is in Gary IN at a memorial for Michael and it has the look/feel of a promotional tour instead of a memorial, the man just makes me sick.
I want Michael's kids to be taken care of financially, but I don't want to see Joe get any part of the money...........

From Twitter:
There should be a law that would not allow Joe Jackson to open his mouth and speak on national TV...everytime he does I feel sick...really.
15 minutes ago from web

I'm watching and truthfully at a loss for words! He is nauseating!

A DJ from Cincy who is at the memorial in Gary tweeted that he just stood next to Joe Jackson and I replied "I am very sorry"

Now it looks both Joe and La Toya think it is murder. I ususally wouldn't put any creedance to those two but this Dr Murray denies he gave any pills or injected MJ, but I remember right after his death the reports said MJ was injected 1 hour before his death. Also Murray is not allowed to prescribe meds in CA. And he said he didn't give MJ anything.

I think this gonna get complicated.

from TMZ....

Authorities Closing in On Jackson Doc

Posted Jul 11th 2009 11:53AM by TMZ Staff

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the central target in both the coroner and LAPD investigations into Michael Jackson's death is Dr. Conrad Murray, who was at Jackson's house when the singer went into full cardiac arrest.

Sources say the doctor is not cooperating with authorities, but they have still found evidence linking him to the drug that may have killed Jackson. As we first reported, as a result of Dr. Murray's second interview with police two weeks ago today, the LAPD obtained a warrant to conduct a second search of Jackson's home -- and that's when they found Propofol, a powerful anesthesia that should never be used outside a hospital. There is evidence Propofol was administered to Jackson shortly before his heart stopped beating.

And we're told there is evidence Dr. Murray may have administered the drug. Dr. Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, told TMZ he would neither confirm nor deny if Dr. Murray administered Propofol to Jackson. Law enforcement sources tell us if they conclude the doctor administered the drug it may well lead to manslaughter charges.

Investigators are also suspicious of the delay in calling 911 -- the Dr. says he waited 20 - 30 minutes because he didn't know Jackson's address that would lead paramedics to the house. Jackson lived on one of the most famous streets in the world -- one house above Sunset Blvd.

As the investigation into Jackson's death heats up, there's also an investigation into his life with drugs and the doctor's who fueled it. Sources tell us law enforcement is seriously investigating the prescription practices of several doctors who gave Jackson access to medications. Investigators are particularly interested in doctors who used aliases to write scripts for Jackson. One of the central figures in the investigation -- Dr. Arnold Klein.

We broke the story yesterday how members of Jackson's staff complained that Klein was using the names of employees and others to help Jackson score drugs. One of the names allegedly used -- Frank Tyson, a former Jackson employee. Several powerful meds in Tyson's name were prescribed by Dr. Klein and found at the Neverland Ranch during the 2003 search.

and...

Jackson Targeted Dentists to Fuel Addiction

Posted Jul 12th 2009 8:57AM by TMZ Staff

Michael JacksonDoctors aren't the only ones in the cross hairs of authorities who want to find out how Michael Jackson scored various drugs, including anesthesia -- turns out Jackson knew his way around various dental offices as well.

As we have already reported, medical professionals have told TMZ Jackson was an "anesthesia addict," who would would seek out Propofol and other drugs that would sedate him or knock him out. Law enforcement is aware of this, sources say, and dental offices are part of their investigation.

Several Los Angeles doctors have told TMZ it was known in medical circles that Jackson used dentists to feed his habit.

A story just published in the Las Vegas Review-Journal butresses the stories we've been reporting -- that Jackson had "doctor shopping" down to a science. According to the report, in 2003, a doctor (who spoke on the condition of anonomity) was summoned to Jackson's suite at the Mirage in Vegas.

The doctor says Jackson complained of a sore throat and cough and quickly determined it was a ploy to score prescription drugs. The doctor said, "The whole thing was staged. It was all a lie. They just wanted drugs. They wanted me to call in all these pills under someone else's name."

The doctor says when he refused to go along, Jackson's handlers intimidated him, saying doctors always helped the singer. The MD says at one point he said, "I'll see what I can do," and the handler "came up to me and put a finger in my chest and said 'You do that.'"

If you listen to 911 call which i'm sure is on youtube, it's just not right. The guy on the phone (not Murray) says that MJ is on the bed and Murray is doing CPR, you don't do CPR on a bed it has to be done on hard floor. He did this for how long? 30-40 minutes, that idiot Murray should have called 911 right away and you notice the other guy who calls 911 never says it's MJ. This Murray guy is gonna get busted.

If you listen to 911 call which i'm sure is on youtube, it's just not right. The guy on the phone (not Murray) says that MJ is on the bed and Murray is doing CPR, you don't do CPR on a bed it has to be done on hard floor. He did this for how long? 30-40 minutes, that idiot Murray should have called 911 right away and you notice the other guy who calls 911 never says it's MJ. This Murray guy is gonna get busted.

You are right, when I had to do CPR on my Pop. My mom in law and I had to lay him on the floor. As instructed by the emergency operator. 911 should have been called immediately, unless Michael was already dead. Something doesn't seem right here.

Back
Top Bottom