R.I.P. Michael Jackson

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Arnold Klein said this morning that "to the best of his knowledge" he's not the father. That's a weird denial, but take from that what you want. If you go back and look at clips or pictures of Michael as a little boy, I could definitely see him in his sons, especially Blanket. Paris looks a lot like Debbie Rowe to me, but her skin is definitely darker than Debbie's or Arnold Klein's. Michael said time and time again that he's the biological father of his children, so unless evidence comes out that proves otherwise, I believe it. He even pointed out in the Martin Bashir interview that Paris' blue eyes could've come from Joe Jackson who's blue eyed himself. Now that we've seen the kids for the first time up close, I definitely see that they could easily be Michael's biological kids, but then again they may not be. Whether they are or not doesn't matter of course because he was their dad.:heart:

Yeah, I don't know about that..I hadn't heard that before and in this morning's paper in the celeb buzz section there was a reference to a local reporter who met the kids yesterday and is now convinced she knows the real father is Jackson's former dermatologist, Klein or something. It made me very angry to read it that way, true or not she came off like a pompous ass.

Yes she really needs to shut up. No one is ever going to accept her as their mother, she never would have seen them again if he hadn't died. He gave her 8 million dollars to shut up and go away, she should do that.

*edited to add* And I talked to my husband about the kids the other night..it seemed like a ridiculous question but I posed it and his answer was look at Tiger Woods' kids. His wife is causcasian and the kids took after her. Whoever has the dominant gene, I guess.

But the difference is Tiger is mixed and Michael was all African American so his kids should look like Obama, who is half and half. In genetics, the dominant gene is always the darker one, so there's no way white could take dominance over black if it were half and half. If one parent is mixed and one is white, then the white has a chance to come out. One of my best friends is mixed and she had a kid by a white guy and you can't tell there's any black in the baby at all.

I beileved it because it was on CNN Anderson Cooper. It could be that some of it is true but it wasn't supposed to leak and they had to deny it. Anyway I hope it is false, because it's terrible.

So he's not the father of the first two kids or is that a rumor too? Everyone I know keeps saying they can't be his because they don't look half black. Somebody even told me he couldn't have kids because he'd been castrated as a child by Joe to keep his voice from changing. I don't believe that because he looked plenty manly before he got the face surgeries. What is the true story?

Well, legitimate news media was running with the story because of it's sensationalism. I doubt it's veracity very highly. The coroner was very adamant in his denial of the story.

Yes she really needs to shut up. No one is ever going to accept her as their mother, she never would have seen them again if he hadn't died. He gave her 8 million dollars to shut up and go away, she should do that.

But the difference is Tiger is mixed and Michael was all African American so his kids should look like Obama, who is half and half.

Not necessarily. While it's true that children of both African American and Caucasian heritage often look more African American, that's not always the case. For example, a girl and her mother came through my line at work yesterday and the daughter looked African American to me. I didn't see any typically identifying features that would cause one to think she was multi-racial. Her mother was extremely fair-skinned, blonde with blue eyes. Genetics are very complicated.

the dominant gene is always the darker one, so there's no way white could take dominance over black if it were half and half. If one parent is mixed and one is white,.

are you sure about this

we are not talking about Brown eyes genes over Blue/Green eyes.

Hallie Berry is not that dark.

anyways, who cares about sperm daddies, the father is the one that raised, loved and provided for them

you do realize that if everyone had a dna test, there would be a lot of fathers that were raising a child that came from someone else's sperm

human nature, being what it is.

Man, I saw Arnold Klein on tv today. What a total creepshow. I couldnt get over the smug, shit eating grin he had on his face as he said "to the best of my knowledge, I'm not the father..". So pleased with himself to imply that, sure he had sex with her, as if he was a highschool student

^ No..They did take out his brain for testing though and no word if he was/is buried without it..

Newest rumor I just heard is that they took out his brain and want to transplant it into another body :huh:

Oh come on! You are not believing any of these rumors are you?

They routinely remove the brain in an autopsy and it has to harden for a number of days before they can do certain tests. His brain will be returned to the family when the testing is done.

*not literally given to them, but returned for burial with the body

I had to go back and add that because my original post made it sound like I was saying they were going to hand it back in a bag or something! :lol:

I know. I feel so bad, but the image of his brain being given to his family in some kind of golden box or something literally made me laugh out loud. I cried so much over him yesterday it feels good to laugh again, although I guess his missing brain isn't exactly hilarious.:reject:

The Top 8 most listened to tracks on last.fm this week are Michael Jackson songs. He had more plays overall than the next three most listened to artists combined (Beatles, Radiohead, Coldplay).

Michael Jackson Music Dominates Billboard Charts, 800K Albums Sold

Last week, Jackson had a record eight albums out of the top 10 on the Top Pop Catalog Albums chart, while a Jackson 5 compilation also found its way into the upper tier. This week, the entire top 10 is all-Jackson, all the time. He alone has albums at Nos. 1-6 and Nos. 8-10 while a Jackson 5 title ("The Ultimate Collection") resides at No. 7.

Pretty amazing.

I know. I feel so bad, but the image of his brain being given to his family in some kind of golden box or something literally made me laugh out loud. I cried so much over him yesterday it feels good to laugh again, although I guess his missing brain isn't exactly hilarious.:reject:

I`m with you,I have cried so much for him,and I never cry much over celebrity deaths. People never seemed to look at him as a person,but as someone who was a weird individual with a sick twisted mind with intentions to mess with children which is a giant load of bull crap. He just wanted what was best for them and he wanted them to be happy. He was probably the best father anyone could imagine. I also believe the weight of the world and the lies got to him,how many songs would it have taken for people to have stopped throwing stones at him,he tried to tell them to back off but they continued to dig their claws in.
:(

Watched AC360 tonight and it was heartbreaking to hear how the Jackson family, back in 2007, esp. Janet, tried to get Michael some help, and Michael pushed them away :(
Also in 2007:
Janet and 2 brothers went to the Las Vegas house to confront him and Michael had his security people turn them away.

I take back what i said about Arnold Klein. Hes oh Larry King and he seems like a decent guy. Just had a creepy moment on Good Morning America I suppose

In genetics, the dominant gene is always the darker one, so there's no way white could take dominance over black if it were half and half. If one parent is mixed and one is white, then the white has a chance to come out. One of my best friends is mixed and she had a kid by a white guy and you can't tell there's any black in the baby at all.

My daughter must be some weird anomaly. She's half and half. In the winter with her hair straightened, she looks white or at most french or very mildly spanish. Her eyes are clear blue and noone in either family has blue eyes to my knowledge. She doesn't burn so in the summer she gets a great tan, very deep and of course then she looks more mixed. My son looks almost completely black, especially in the summer as he also doesn't really burn just gets really dark... save one very white feature from my side: the nose :lol:

Michael Jackson Memorial Program PDF

I've been wanting to see what this program was all about.

So I found some places on the web where it can be seen.

Apparently there is a super high res version out on the net (not an ebay purchase one) where you can just take it to Kinkos and you can get your own copy printed on hard stock paper.

Anywhoo..

RIP MJ

Entire Program
http://ridley-thomas.lacounty.gov/PDFs/Misc/michaeljackson.pdf

Higher Res VersionProgram
http://theloop21.com/sites/all/files/MJ memorial program 1.pdf

http://theloop21.com/sites/all/files/MJ memorial program 2.pdf

http://theloop21.com/sites/all/files/MJ memorial program 3.pdf

http://theloop21.com/sites/all/files/MJ memorial program 4.pdf

I know, huh? I was beat last night after ball and went to bed fairly early (ie, before 1 am ha!). As the sun rose, so did I :lol:

The better question is: what are YOU doin up so early, Mr I'm On Summer Vacation! :jealous: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom