R.I.P. Michael Jackson

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And in other, non-controversial news, my copy of Entertainment Weekly has the b&w Thriller-era photo, which is the one I was hoping I'd get, so yay.

I just ordered this poster on Amazon.
318fp38uVOL_SS500_.jpg
Now, I have to go pick up a frame at Target. I LOVE that picture.

I see this is your first post in this thread > R.I.P. Michael Jackson

the consensus is that we just want to remember his contributions at this time.

He was basically a musically talented child molester.

In the fullness of time, a balanced judgment weighing the negatives, as regards the the kids whose lives he destroyed, and the positive - the music he created.

My prediction is that, ultimately, it will not be to his favor.

The truth will come out in the next months and years.

He was basically a musically talented child molester.

In the fullness of time, a balanced judgment weighing the negatives, as regards the the kids whose lives he destroyed, and the positive - the music he created.

My prediction is that, ultimately, it will not be to his favor.

The truth will come out in the next months and years.

Financeguy, I think you're well aware what the intent of this thread is. I also think you're well aware that your comments aren't really appropriate given the intent of this thread.

You are borderline between naiviete and outright stupidity.

And insulting other members isn't exactly helping, either.

The weirdest thing about that link to the Gene Simmons story was the sentence that Gene had had a relationship with Diana Ross. I'd quite forgotten about that, as with the Paul Stanley/Cher thing.

Great moments in Hollywood history, all of them :crack:

:lol:

You guys should watch the interview on youtube that he did with Geraldo that is the best one out there where he isnt being shot down with every question that is being asked.

Some people in this world are going to be just as mean and nasty to Michael Jackson upon his death as they were in his life. There is no doubt in my mind that he had some drug related issues (pain killers, sleeping medication) but there is no doubt in my mind that he isnt a child molestor. When people are rich and famous a lot of people will try to extort as much money as they can out of them and I feel thats what has happened in this case. Micheal Jackson has said since the 70s that he enjoys the company of children because they are non judgemental and innocent. Is there anything wrong with that....no not really.

I think that some people in this forum could learn from songs like "Man In The Mirror". Rather then spreading so much negativity people should look to do something positive with themselves and help others around them.

Money unfortunately brings out the worst in human traits greed and greed is the enemy of progression. The one thing I think was the best trait of Micheal Jackson was that for all the big toys he had such as Neverland he shared them with many of people that wouldnt have got the chance to see something so amazing and beautiful. It truely is better to give then to receive...and I am sure he would say that if he was alive today.

Let's see ...

Entertainment Weekly
Rolling Stone
Time
National Geographic

I think that's it. Sometimes I'll subscribe to something fluffy and dumb because there'll be a really cheap offer. I had a subscription to In Style that I'm letting lapse because it blows.

I've been watching all the footage over the past week and a half and it's all soo sad..He truly was amazing :heart: Hard to believe he hasn't been buried yet, if the family was smart they would have done it already while everything else is going on :sad:

The weirdest thing about that link to the Gene Simmons story was the sentence that Gene had had a relationship with Diana Ross. I'd quite forgotten about that, as with the Paul Stanley/Cher thing.

Great moments in Hollywood history, all of them :crack:

:lol:

Actually it was Simmons who dated Cher, not Stanley.

so, who else has been watching the so called 'MJ Ghost' at Neverland Ranch interview with Jermaine?

Im sorry, but it has been kinda funny to read pple say 'its real, its REAL!'

:D

on a side note, he was a man I fanced during Thriller years, and had so many songs I thought were fantastic, a great movie (Moonwalker was very strange, but yet so :up:.), dance moves, and had some really good videos out there.

RIP MJ - (week and bit on).

oh and Im going to sound a bit - I dunno - uncaring? - or something - bitchy even - to say that I thought 50 shows in London, even when announced, was absolutely mind-boggling CRAZY amount to have thought about doing!

Back
Top Bottom