R.I.P. Michael Jackson

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can you tell me what official diagnosis Michael Jackson had that permits you to be tolerant of his behavior?

Tolerant of what behavior, exactly? Don't we tolerate people's differences without them needing an official diagnosis? And no I'm not talking about unproven allegations.

Frankly, if you need an official diagnosis to realize that MJ was deeply troubled....nevermind.

I want to honor M J's many contributions.

So this is how you do it? Are you for real?

welcome

there is room for two

soraya.jpg

Or is that some sort of retaliatory strike against people bashing Joe?

Just exit, seriously, or stop the trolling.

There's already a Michael Jackson sightings website.:lol: Apparently Michael is alive, well, and lounging poolside with friends. They say the dude who died was an impostor for over 10 years that they altered to look like Michael. These people are elaborate. Elvis didn't have a story this good.

Apparently, Joe Jackson has been left out of the will:

Michael Jackson Will Surfaces, Snubs Joe - E! Online

The question of whether Michael Jackson had a valid will at the time of his death just got a little more complicated.

Yesterday, parents Joe and Katherine Jackson sought control of Michael's estate, claiming in court documents that the King of Pop died without a will. Hours later, one drafted in 2002 surfaced.

According to the Wall Street Journal, the document—which will no doubt be the centerpiece of a lengthy and ferocious legal battle in months to come—divides the superstar's estate among his mother, his three children (Prince Michael, Paris and Prince Michael II) and at least one charity.

It's unclear what custody arrangements, if any, Jackson made for his three children. But a court ruling yesterday gave temporary guardianship to Katherine.

At least one aspect of the will does appear to be clear: Joe Jackson wasn't named as an heir.

:hmm:

I just looked all through this thread from my last message on page 3 to page 19.

Earlier this year LaToya Jackson was on our version of Celebrity Big Brother and at one point she spoke about her shunning from Jehova's Witnesses. I think she said that Janet's still in it, or was it Michael? Can't remember. Q did an interview with Janet a while back and the journelist commented how she was uptight and seemed overtly nervous during the interview. She said that she never really wanted to get into music but would have prefered to get into films. I think Janet's great also. I don't like her music now but in the 90's she was fantastic. She's a much better dancer than Madonna, Kylie, Christina and Britney.

I remember back around the allegations first were made against him in 1992 LaToya spoke out that he doesn't seem to realize what he's doing is wrong. I suspect Katheryn had an equal domineering hold over the kids in her own was after what Gvox posted a while back about her and Jehova's Witnesses. I've always been wary of religious sects. Occasionally I get stopped by Mormons on the streets wanting to "spread their message of love". I just tell them I don't have time to listen to them and keep walking.

And another thing, isn't Jermaine a Muslim? He was also on Celebrity Big Brother over year 2 years ago. He and a fellow contestant used to pray and were both Muslims'. Isn't he the eldest or is that Tito?

Last edited:
this could be true

time will bear it out.

Breaking News: Jackson kids' father named
June 30, 10:31 AM

Multiple sources have confirmed the father of Michael Jackson's
three children, Paris, Prince, and Blanket to be Jackson's
dermatologist, Arnold Klein. AP Photo/Time, Inc.

Multiple sources have confirmed the father of Michael Jackson's three children, Prince (Michael Jr.), Paris, and Blanket to be Jackson's dermatologist, Arnold Klein. Dr. Klein also happens to be the former boss of Debbie Rowe, the woman who bore the children for Jackson, and whom Jackson later married briefly.

Both TMZ and US have confirmed the news. Both sites claim that sources close to the births revealed that neither Michaek Jackson, nor Debbie Rowe are the biological parents of the children. According to the reports, the sperm and eggs were donated by third parties, not by Michael Jackson and Debbie's Rowe.

Rather, the sources claim that all three children were conceived in vitro -- outside the womb, and that the sperm donor was Dr. Arnold Klein. Ms. Rowe, the sources claim, was merely the surrogate, who was paid well for her services in the births of Michael Jr. and Paris.

If this is true, it does not matter to me.

All this would mean,
is that Michael loved children so much he went to extraordinary lengths to be a father. (and these kids won't have his dance skills)

Jermaine became a Muslim in the 80s, I think. He influenced Michael and that's why it was reported he became one too. I don't think it was ever announced officially, however.

I think you'd have to be naive to believe Michael was the biological father, but a fool to think he wasn't their real father. :shrug: It just invalidates every adoption if that's the case.

this could be true

time will bear it out.

If this is true, it does not matter to me.

All this would mean,
is that Michael loved children so much he went to extraordinary lengths to be a father. (and these kids won't have his dance skills)

I saw a picture and have already convinced myself that the oldest child looks like Klein, after previously having convinced myself he looked like MJ.

Jermaine became a Muslim in the 80s, I think. He influenced Michael and that's why it was reported he became one too. I don't think it was ever announced officially, however.

I think you'd have to be naive to believe Michael was the biological father, but a fool to think he wasn't their real father. :shrug: It just invalidates every adoption if that's the case.

I just read somewhere that he did not do a legal adoption
if this is true, I imagine he thought it would never be an issue.

If Rowe was only a surrogate, then she would have no claims
if Klein is only a doner, he should have no claims

I think the kids should stay with Micheal's mother.

Absolutely :up: I would be more shocked if DNA proved he WAS the biological father! :ohmy:

As this goes on I feel more and more sorry for these kids :sad:

I just read somewhere that he did not do a legal adoption
if this is true, I imagine he thought it would never be an issue.

If Rowe was only a surrogate, then she would have no claims
if Klein is only a doner, he should have no claims

I think the kids should stay with Micheal's mother.

Rowe said she doesn't want those kids in her life, which is a really nice quote the kids will probably hear about someday. She said she wasn't cut out to be a mother and her horses are her children now. I just read that in an interview somewhere in the last day or two.

Rowe said she doesn't want those kids in her life, which is a really nice quote the kids will probably hear about someday. She said she wasn't cut out to be a mother and her horses are her children now. I just read that in an interview somewhere in the last day or two.

Her attorney said that entire interview was fabricated.

I am capable of having compassion and empathy for both Michael Jackson and Joseph Jackson.

Can you tell me what official diagnosis Michael Jackson had that permits you to be tolerant of his behavior?

Since this is an RIP thread and that's really enough deep..I am capable of compassion for his father too, but that doesn't mean I can't question his behavior. Old, medicated or not,whatever. We will see how his behavior will continue to play out, especially if it's true that he was left out of the will. Ok? Maybe it will be good-and that would be great.

I am not "tolerant" of Michael's behavior either, and you have enough smarts to know that already. The man is dead- so I have nothing more to say about it other than I hope he finds the peace in death that he seemingly never had in life, and I feel so sorry for his kids.

first, I'll say that I'm a little tipsy after tonight, but tomorrow is Canada Day, so a lot of bars in Toronto are having fun nights. A bunch of friends and I went out to a place called Sneaky Dee's tonight because it was a Michael Jackson appreciation night. Let me tell you that it was the most fun I've ever had at a bar ever! I'm not a prude or a stick in the mud either. I love to have fun, but tonight was something different all together. I got there early, but by 11:30, there was a massive line up out the door. They played everything from ABC to You Rock My World and everyone was loving it (and ended with everyone singing along to Man in the Mirror :( ). There was so much energy. It was completely insane. Everyone just having a good time and dancing like crazy to MJ. I was telling my girlfriend (whos 7 years younger and doesnt quite get it) that something like this will NEVER happen again. What musician can you think of that is so massive and brings all different types of people together like Michael Jackson does? I dont think someone like that exists anymore. This is for real a unique time and I really hope that Michael Jackson is the soundtrack for the summer of '09. It was really a special night and I'll never forget it. For fellow Torontonians, tomorrow night at Dundas Square, apparently something similar will happen and we'll have another MJ dance party. If you missed out on tonight, dont miss out on tomorrow. I hope its as good and there should be a tonne more people. I'm so happy I decided to go out tonight.

What musician can you think of that is so massive and brings all different types of people together like Michael Jackson does?

Exactly! And it's not just races, but ages as well. We had a Michael Jackson power hour (;)) at work on Monday, no drinking, but everyone (except for my boss because he's a Debbie Dower and says that he has heard too much MJ voluntarily already) was having a great time with it. Our ages in the office range from 69 to 23, and everyone was singing along. I don't think you'll be able to find that ever again. MJ was just cool to listen to, nevermind your age. :wink:

Sad news indeed. I have the horrible feeling, had it not happened, now, the tour would have done him in. I spose in one respect its better it happened now than mid stage or something. :(

Also, I was looking though his auction a few weeks/months ago when he was selling off his stuff, DAMN he had the best arcade in the world! Loads of old games and stuff. I'd have quite happily gone round to his house as a kid, allegations or not.

first, I'll say that I'm a little tipsy after tonight, but tomorrow is Canada Day, so a lot of bars in Toronto are having fun nights. A bunch of friends and I went out to a place called Sneaky Dee's tonight because it was a Michael Jackson appreciation night. Let me tell you that it was the most fun I've ever had at a bar ever! I'm not a prude or a stick in the mud either. I love to have fun, but tonight was something different all together. I got there early, but by 11:30, there was a massive line up out the door. They played everything from ABC to You Rock My World and everyone was loving it (and ended with everyone singing along to Man in the Mirror :( ). There was so much energy. It was completely insane. Everyone just having a good time and dancing like crazy to MJ. I was telling my girlfriend (whos 7 years younger and doesnt quite get it) that something like this will NEVER happen again. What musician can you think of that is so massive and brings all different types of people together like Michael Jackson does? I dont think someone like that exists anymore. This is for real a unique time and I really hope that Michael Jackson is the soundtrack for the summer of '09. It was really a special night and I'll never forget it. For fellow Torontonians, tomorrow night at Dundas Square, apparently something similar will happen and we'll have another MJ dance party. If you missed out on tonight, dont miss out on tomorrow. I hope its as good and there should be a tonne more people. I'm so happy I decided to go out tonight.

Sounds like a great time! And thanks for sharing. :hug:

For fellow Torontonians, tomorrow night at Dundas Square, apparently something similar will happen and we'll have another MJ dance party. If you missed out on tonight, dont miss out on tomorrow. I hope its as good and there should be a tonne more people. I'm so happy I decided to go out tonight.

Hey Jive Turkey

DIdn't know you were from Toronto...and read your post about being at Sneaky's last night...is the Dundas Sq thing tonight (Canada Day?) I really want to be at whatever public dance party there is...let me know pls?

thx!!

EDIT: Google is my friend lol:

http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/June2009/30/c3173.html

I'll be there, for sure, already got lots of ppl interested! I'll shoot some stuff Elizabeth, for sure! It's being hosted by a dj who's really renowned for excellent mixes, so it should be crazy (Starting from Scratch, kindof a local dj celeb here)

TMZ, as usual, has a pdf copy of his will. In it he names Katherine as legal guardian, and in the event of her death...

Diana Ross.

wut?

Back
Top Bottom