R.I.P. Michael Jackson - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-27-2009, 01:33 PM   #61
ONE
love, blood, life
 
namkcuR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Kettering, Ohio
Posts: 10,290
Local Time: 09:19 PM
Oh, and aside from MJ's mother or Debbie Rowe, something else interesting about this subject was said yesterday; Michael Jackson has no biological connection to his kids, a sperm doner was used for all three, and what that means is, there's a guy somewhere that is completely within his legal rights to say, 'I want my kids'.

Michael Jackson always claimed that he used his own sperm, and that they were his kids, but...no matter how MJ ended up looking like a white man, he was still genetically a black man, and those kids are white with blue eyes. Yes, Debbie was white, but you would've thought at least one of those two kids they had together would've shown a hint of blackness.
__________________

__________________
namkcuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:36 PM   #62
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Tiger Edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Everglades
Posts: 4,740
Local Time: 10:19 PM
Stating the obvious there. But the fathers will never know they fathered them if they were donors. If there's a custody battle, it will be because Debbie Rowe wants them back and that's highly unlikely. If she "signed away her rights" the only way she could even try it is if Michael named her in the will. I doubt it. I bet he named his mother, or one of his siblings.

I don't think they will paternity test the kids in this case. Biological or not, he was still their father.
__________________

__________________
Tiger Edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:42 PM   #63
ONE
love, blood, life
 
namkcuR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Kettering, Ohio
Posts: 10,290
Local Time: 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Edge View Post
Stating the obvious there. But the fathers will never know they fathered them if they were donors. If there's a custody battle, it will be because Debbie Rowe wants them back and that's highly unlikely. If she "signed away her rights" the only way she could even try it is if Michael named her in the will. I doubt it. I bet he named his mother, or one of his siblings.

I don't think they will paternity test the kids in this case. Biological or not, he was still their father.
Some woman on MSNBC implied that there was one sperm doner for all three kids, that those close to Jackson know who that person is, and that that person is aware of it. It probably wasn't a normal sperm donation, given we're talking about Michael Jackson here.

There is also the issue that...anyone outside of Jackson's blood relatives that would even think about trying to get custody could be doing it because they think he still has money somewhere, and that the kids are a ticket to that money.
__________________
namkcuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:45 PM   #64
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Tiger Edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Everglades
Posts: 4,740
Local Time: 10:19 PM
In all honesty, I think he left them to Janet. I think he was closest to her in every way possible. They understood each other more than he ever did with his brothers. We'll see.
I think the details of the will will (heh) bring some real closure. The return of the Beatles catalogue to Paul, the donation of nearly everything to children charities and such. But this is just my heart of hearts talkin'.
__________________
Tiger Edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:46 PM   #65
Ghost of Love
 
gvox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In The Ballroom of The Crystal Lights
Posts: 19,836
Local Time: 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by namkcuR View Post

Michael Jackson always claimed that he used his own sperm, and that they were his kids, but...no matter how MJ ended up looking like a white man, he was still genetically a black man, and those kids are white with blue eyes. Yes, Debbie was white, but you would've thought at least one of those two kids they had together would've shown a hint of blackness.
Most black people would tell you your belief there is ridiculous. My daughter is living proof of that. She has crystal clear blue eyes. When she straightens her hair you'd never know that her mother is black with deep brown eyes. I also have brown eyes. Also, Michael's skin condition was genetic, and could easily have been passed. Sometimes things skip generations, as well.
__________________
ACROBAT - U2 Tribute on Facebook


http://home.cogeco.ca/~october/images/sheeep.jpg

Don't push this button:
 
I'm serious, don't!

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyagu_Anaykus View Post
Interference is my Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
Consequently, Earth is an experimental disaster.
 

If you keep going, you have only your self to blame

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Interferencer On The Damn Planet View Post
Edge:
too sexy for his amp
too sexy for his cap
too sexy for that god-damned headset
I told you








gvox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:50 PM   #66
Ghost of Love
 
gvox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In The Ballroom of The Crystal Lights
Posts: 19,836
Local Time: 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Edge View Post
In all honesty, I think he left them to Janet.
Yeah her or Jermaine although I know less about Jermaine's personal status ie married, stable family etc.
__________________
ACROBAT - U2 Tribute on Facebook


http://home.cogeco.ca/~october/images/sheeep.jpg

Don't push this button:
 
I'm serious, don't!

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyagu_Anaykus View Post
Interference is my Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
Consequently, Earth is an experimental disaster.
 

If you keep going, you have only your self to blame

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Interferencer On The Damn Planet View Post
Edge:
too sexy for his amp
too sexy for his cap
too sexy for that god-damned headset
I told you








gvox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:50 PM   #67
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
alanah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: It's not a hill..it's a mountain
Posts: 5,916
Local Time: 10:19 PM
I'm actually very very sad!
__________________
alanah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:56 PM   #68
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
BrownEyedBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: San Pedro Sula, Honduras
Posts: 3,510
Local Time: 08:19 PM
As he turns 50, is this what Michael Jackson should really look like? | Mail Online

I don't know if someone has already posted this, but this is a very interesting, though heartbreaking, look at what Michael's last days were like.
__________________
BrownEyedBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 02:02 PM   #69
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Tiger Edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Everglades
Posts: 4,740
Local Time: 10:19 PM
^
__________________
Tiger Edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 02:02 PM   #70
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Jive Turkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,646
Local Time: 09:19 PM
I was out downtown Toronto last night and every car that passed with the music pumping was playing Michael Jackson. Every club or bar we passed that had their music pumping was playing Michael Jackson. There was even one point where we walked passed someones loft and they had their windows opened. A band was playing inside and sure enough, they were playing Michael Jackson. It was surreal, but a really nice memory I'll have. Its still hard for me to get my head around the fact that he died
__________________
Jive Turkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 02:06 PM   #71
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Jive Turkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,646
Local Time: 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A stor View Post
I remember reading, quite awhile ago, that someone made a nasty comment about Michael's skin (acne) when he was in his late teens and it really hurt him.
I'm pretty sure it was his dad who would make fun of his acne and his nose. Thats gotta be damaging coming from your father
__________________
Jive Turkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 02:29 PM   #72
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedBoy View Post
As he turns 50, is this what Michael Jackson should really look like? | Mail Online

I don't know if someone has already posted this, but this is a very interesting, though heartbreaking, look at what Michael's last days were like.
__________________
shari schultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 02:33 PM   #73
Refugee
 
youarenotimmune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Binghamton, NY
Posts: 1,773
Local Time: 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
Yeah her or Jermaine although I know less about Jermaine's personal status ie married, stable family etc.
I agree with this. Jermaine's been pretty happily married for 5 yrs now, and he always struck me as someone who genuinely cared about and loved his little brother. I think it'd be good for the kids if they ended up with him

God i'm still so bummed abt this whole thing, MJ's life was just so so sad
__________________
youarenotimmune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 02:34 PM   #74
ONE
love, blood, life
 
U2isthebest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vision over visibility....
Posts: 12,332
Local Time: 10:19 PM
It is from the Daily Mail, so who knows how accurate it really is, but if it's even halfway true, that's so incredibly sad. It breaks my heart that Michael could have thought so many people hated him or wouldn't want to see him perform anymore. I just hope that the incredibly fast sell-out and excitement over this tour gave him some confidence in the last few months of his life and made him realize there was a huge demand and desire all over the world to see him live again. In a "perfect" world if Michael had lived, completed these shows, and had they been well-received (which I think they would've been), I think he would have come back over here to the States and done a full-on tour. That's what I was hoping for. I've always wanted to see him live.
__________________
U2isthebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 02:38 PM   #75
ONE
love, blood, life
 
namkcuR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Kettering, Ohio
Posts: 10,290
Local Time: 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
Most black people would tell you your belief there is ridiculous. My daughter is living proof of that. She has crystal clear blue eyes. When she straightens her hair you'd never know that her mother is black with deep brown eyes. I also have brown eyes. Also, Michael's skin condition was genetic, and could easily have been passed. Sometimes things skip generations, as well.
Well of course it's possible for an interracial couple to have a child of either color, I'm just saying, the chances of him biologically fathering three children and none of them being at all black seem not so great to me.
__________________

__________________
namkcuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
michael jackson

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Surrender - Chapter 16 WildHoney Fan Fiction 15 03-26-2011 01:16 PM
U2, Michael Jackson and Madonna: the undisputed Rock Gods of our time? bizkitgto Just the Bang and the Clatter 41 05-18-2009 06:00 PM
Surrender - Chapter 15 07-14-2008 WildHoney PLEBA Archive 5 07-14-2008 11:31 AM
Jesse Jackson = Walking Bag of Shit Lemonite Free Your Mind Archive 39 04-05-2002 05:49 PM
U2 at Super Bowl with Village People, Michael Jackson, others... U24me Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive 23 01-01-2002 03:01 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com