R.I.P. Michael Jackson - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 06-27-2009, 01:33 PM   #61
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 09:19 PM
Oh, and aside from MJ's mother or Debbie Rowe, something else interesting about this subject was said yesterday; Michael Jackson has no biological connection to his kids, a sperm doner was used for all three, and what that means is, there's a guy somewhere that is completely within his legal rights to say, 'I want my kids'.

Michael Jackson always claimed that he used his own sperm, and that they were his kids, but...no matter how MJ ended up looking like a white man, he was still genetically a black man, and those kids are white with blue eyes. Yes, Debbie was white, but you would've thought at least one of those two kids they had together would've shown a hint of blackness.

Old 06-27-2009, 01:36 PM   #62
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 10:19 PM
Stating the obvious there. But the fathers will never know they fathered them if they were donors. If there's a custody battle, it will be because Debbie Rowe wants them back and that's highly unlikely. If she "signed away her rights" the only way she could even try it is if Michael named her in the will. I doubt it. I bet he named his mother, or one of his siblings.

I don't think they will paternity test the kids in this case. Biological or not, he was still their father.

Old 06-27-2009, 01:42 PM   #63
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Edge View Post
Stating the obvious there. But the fathers will never know they fathered them if they were donors. If there's a custody battle, it will be because Debbie Rowe wants them back and that's highly unlikely. If she "signed away her rights" the only way she could even try it is if Michael named her in the will. I doubt it. I bet he named his mother, or one of his siblings.

I don't think they will paternity test the kids in this case. Biological or not, he was still their father.
Some woman on MSNBC implied that there was one sperm doner for all three kids, that those close to Jackson know who that person is, and that that person is aware of it. It probably wasn't a normal sperm donation, given we're talking about Michael Jackson here.

There is also the issue that...anyone outside of Jackson's blood relatives that would even think about trying to get custody could be doing it because they think he still has money somewhere, and that the kids are a ticket to that money.
Old 06-27-2009, 01:45 PM   #64
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

In all honesty, I think he left them to Janet. I think he was closest to her in every way possible. They understood each other more than he ever did with his brothers. We'll see.
I think the details of the will will (heh) bring some real closure. The return of the Beatles catalogue to Paul, the donation of nearly everything to children charities and such. But this is just my heart of hearts talkin'.
Old 06-27-2009, 01:46 PM   #65
Ghost of Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by namkcuR View Post

Michael Jackson always claimed that he used his own sperm, and that they were his kids, but...no matter how MJ ended up looking like a white man, he was still genetically a black man, and those kids are white with blue eyes. Yes, Debbie was white, but you would've thought at least one of those two kids they had together would've shown a hint of blackness.
Most black people would tell you your belief there is ridiculous. My daughter is living proof of that. She has crystal clear blue eyes. When she straightens her hair you'd never know that her mother is black with deep brown eyes. I also have brown eyes. Also, Michael's skin condition was genetic, and could easily have been passed. Sometimes things skip generations, as well.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~october/images/sheeep.jpg

Don't push this button:

I'm serious, don't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyagu_Anaykus View Post
Interference is my Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvox View Post
Consequently, Earth is an experimental disaster.

If you keep going, you have only your self to blame

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Interferencer On The Damn Planet View Post
Edge:
too sexy for his amp
too sexy for his cap
too sexy for that god-damned headset
I told you

gvox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:50 PM   #66
Ghost of Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Edge View Post
In all honesty, I think he left them to Janet.
Yeah her or Jermaine although I know less about Jermaine's personal status ie married, stable family etc.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~october/images/sheeep.jpg

Don't push this button:

I'm serious, don't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyagu_Anaykus View Post
Interference is my Earth.
Quote:
Consequently, Earth is an experimental disaster.

If you keep going, you have only your self to blame

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Interferencer On The Damn Planet View Post
Edge:
too sexy for his amp
too sexy for his cap
too sexy for that god-damned headset
I told you

gvox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:50 PM   #67
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

I'm actually very very sad!
Old 06-27-2009, 01:56 PM   #68
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 08:19 PM
As he turns 50, is this what Michael Jackson should really look like? | Mail Online

I don't know if someone has already posted this, but this is a very interesting, though heartbreaking, look at what Michael's last days were like.
Old 06-27-2009, 02:02 PM   #69
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

^
Old 06-27-2009, 02:02 PM   #70
ONE
love, blood, life

I was out downtown Toronto last night and every car that passed with the music pumping was playing Michael Jackson. Every club or bar we passed that had their music pumping was playing Michael Jackson. There was even one point where we walked passed someones loft and they had their windows opened. A band was playing inside and sure enough, they were playing Michael Jackson. It was surreal, but a really nice memory I'll have. Its still hard for me to get my head around the fact that he died
Old 06-27-2009, 02:06 PM   #71
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by A stor View Post
I remember reading, quite awhile ago, that someone made a nasty comment about Michael's skin (acne) when he was in his late teens and it really hurt him.
I'm pretty sure it was his dad who would make fun of his acne and his nose. Thats gotta be damaging coming from your father
Old 06-27-2009, 02:29 PM   #72
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedBoy View Post
As he turns 50, is this what Michael Jackson should really look like? | Mail Online

I don't know if someone has already posted this, but this is a very interesting, though heartbreaking, look at what Michael's last days were like.
Old 06-27-2009, 02:33 PM   #73
Refugee

Local Time: 07:19 AM
Quote:
Yeah her or Jermaine although I know less about Jermaine's personal status ie married, stable family etc.
I agree with this. Jermaine's been pretty happily married for 5 yrs now, and he always struck me as someone who genuinely cared about and loved his little brother. I think it'd be good for the kids if they ended up with him

God i'm still so bummed abt this whole thing, MJ's life was just so so sad
Old 06-27-2009, 02:34 PM   #74
ONE
love, blood, life

It is from the Daily Mail, so who knows how accurate it really is, but if it's even halfway true, that's so incredibly sad. It breaks my heart that Michael could have thought so many people hated him or wouldn't want to see him perform anymore. I just hope that the incredibly fast sell-out and excitement over this tour gave him some confidence in the last few months of his life and made him realize there was a huge demand and desire all over the world to see him live again. In a "perfect" world if Michael had lived, completed these shows, and had they been well-received (which I think they would've been), I think he would have come back over here to the States and done a full-on tour. That's what I was hoping for. I've always wanted to see him live.
Old 06-27-2009, 02:38 PM   #75
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Most black people would tell you your belief there is ridiculous. My daughter is living proof of that. She has crystal clear blue eyes. When she straightens her hair you'd never know that her mother is black with deep brown eyes. I also have brown eyes. Also, Michael's skin condition was genetic, and could easily have been passed. Sometimes things skip generations, as well.
Well of course it's possible for an interracial couple to have a child of either color, I'm just saying, the chances of him biologically fathering three children and none of them being at all black seem not so great to me.

Tags
michael jackson