R.I.P. Michael Jackson - Page 39 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login

Old 07-08-2009, 03:02 PM   #571
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 12:55 PM
Arnold Klein said this morning that "to the best of his knowledge" he's not the father. That's a weird denial, but take from that what you want. If you go back and look at clips or pictures of Michael as a little boy, I could definitely see him in his sons, especially Blanket. Paris looks a lot like Debbie Rowe to me, but her skin is definitely darker than Debbie's or Arnold Klein's. Michael said time and time again that he's the biological father of his children, so unless evidence comes out that proves otherwise, I believe it. He even pointed out in the Martin Bashir interview that Paris' blue eyes could've come from Joe Jackson who's blue eyed himself. Now that we've seen the kids for the first time up close, I definitely see that they could easily be Michael's biological kids, but then again they may not be. Whether they are or not doesn't matter of course because he was their dad.

Old 07-08-2009, 03:03 PM   #572
War Child

Local Time: 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by karinlv View Post
Yeah, I don't know about that..I hadn't heard that before and in this morning's paper in the celeb buzz section there was a reference to a local reporter who met the kids yesterday and is now convinced she knows the real father is Jackson's former dermatologist, Klein or something. It made me very angry to read it that way, true or not she came off like a pompous ass.
Yes she really needs to shut up. No one is ever going to accept her as their mother, she never would have seen them again if he hadn't died. He gave her 8 million dollars to shut up and go away, she should do that.

Quote:
*edited to add* And I talked to my husband about the kids the other night..it seemed like a ridiculous question but I posed it and his answer was look at Tiger Woods' kids. His wife is causcasian and the kids took after her. Whoever has the dominant gene, I guess.
But the difference is Tiger is mixed and Michael was all African American so his kids should look like Obama, who is half and half. In genetics, the dominant gene is always the darker one, so there's no way white could take dominance over black if it were half and half. If one parent is mixed and one is white, then the white has a chance to come out. One of my best friends is mixed and she had a kid by a white guy and you can't tell there's any black in the baby at all.

Old 07-08-2009, 03:03 PM   #573
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnRKeyintheUSA View Post
I beileved it because it was on CNN Anderson Cooper. It could be that some of it is true but it wasn't supposed to leak and they had to deny it. Anyway I hope it is false, because it's terrible.

So he's not the father of the first two kids or is that a rumor too? Everyone I know keeps saying they can't be his because they don't look half black. Somebody even told me he couldn't have kids because he'd been castrated as a child by Joe to keep his voice from changing. I don't believe that because he looked plenty manly before he got the face surgeries. What is the true story?
Well, legitimate news media was running with the story because of it's sensationalism. I doubt it's veracity very highly. The coroner was very adamant in his denial of the story.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:06 PM   #574
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Yes she really needs to shut up. No one is ever going to accept her as their mother, she never would have seen them again if he hadn't died. He gave her 8 million dollars to shut up and go away, she should do that.

But the difference is Tiger is mixed and Michael was all African American so his kids should look like Obama, who is half and half.
Not necessarily. While it's true that children of both African American and Caucasian heritage often look more African American, that's not always the case. For example, a girl and her mother came through my line at work yesterday and the daughter looked African American to me. I didn't see any typically identifying features that would cause one to think she was multi-racial. Her mother was extremely fair-skinned, blonde with blue eyes. Genetics are very complicated.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:08 PM   #575
War Child

Local Time: 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by U2isthebest View Post
Whether they are or not doesn't matter of course because he was their dad.

This is really all that matters
Old 07-08-2009, 03:16 PM   #576
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
the dominant gene is always the darker one, so there's no way white could take dominance over black if it were half and half. If one parent is mixed and one is white,.

are you sure about this

we are not talking about Brown eyes genes over Blue/Green eyes.

Hallie Berry is not that dark.

anyways, who cares about sperm daddies, the father is the one that raised, loved and provided for them

you do realize that if everyone had a dna test, there would be a lot of fathers that were raising a child that came from someone else's sperm

human nature, being what it is.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:23 PM   #577
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 11:55 AM
Quote:
Somebody even told me he couldn't have kids because he'd been castrated as a child by Joe to keep his voice from changing.
I think if you just really think about that for 10 seconds, its quite obvious whether its true or not
Old 07-08-2009, 03:30 PM   #578
Blue Crack Addict

Joe is a hideous monster !!!!!!

I don't know why that man is not behind bars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-08-2009, 03:35 PM   #579
ONE
love, blood, life

Dr. Klein is on Larry King tonight.........
Old 07-08-2009, 03:40 PM   #580
War Child

If they aren't his biological offspring I hope they never find out. He will always be their Daddy no matter what.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:11 PM   #581
ONE
love, blood, life

Interview with Debbie Rowe from 2003.

Debbie Rowe: I "Never" Wanted to Be a Mother - omg! news on Yahoo!
Old 07-08-2009, 04:11 PM   #582
ONE
love, blood, life

Interview with Debbie Rowe from 2003.

Debbie Rowe: I "Never" Wanted to Be a Mother - omg! news on Yahoo!
Old 07-08-2009, 07:07 PM   #583
ONE
love, blood, life

Man, I saw Arnold Klein on tv today. What a total creepshow. I couldnt get over the smug, shit eating grin he had on his face as he said "to the best of my knowledge, I'm not the father..". So pleased with himself to imply that, sure he had sex with her, as if he was a highschool student
Old 07-08-2009, 07:29 PM   #584
War Child

Newest rumor I just heard is that they took out his brain and want to transplant it into another body
Old 07-08-2009, 07:43 PM   #585
ONE
love, blood, life

^ No..They did take out his brain for testing though and no word if he was/is buried without it..

Tags
michael jackson