R.I.P. Michael Jackson

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's no search box or anything. You can always scroll down to the bottom to the tag cloud, but not everything is tagged either. You mostly just have to be there when it happens in order to see it. Think of it as a blog that 6000+ people have posting access to.

So I finally got around to reading Jackson Family Values. :crack:

Good god, I know there's bound to be lots of exaggeration in the book but, wow. Michael supported everyone living at the family compound apparently. And Jermaine, how did I not know he stole his brother's girlfriend/baby mama?! Crazy.

You can read the whole thing online here: http://jetzi-mjvideo.com/books/jfv/jfv0zb.html

is that an actual website?

It's a livejournal community. Basically just a public blog that members can submit posts to where they will either be accepted or rejected by moderators. Of the thousands of posts that get submitted a day, on average 120 of them go through, less on the weekends of course.
But anyway, it's mostly entertaining because of the members and not the posts. We get crazy. :wave:

say what now?

ohnotheydidnt: Joe Jackson confirms MJ love child

Um, this kid has come out and said he isn't MJ's son. WTF Joe?

omg the ONTD people are my heros with this shit. they lolcat everything. :love:
joej4.jpg

So I finally got around to reading Jackson Family Values. :crack:

Good god, I know there's bound to be lots of exaggeration in the book but, wow. Michael supported everyone living at the family compound apparently. And Jermaine, how did I not know he stole his brother's girlfriend/baby mama?! Crazy.

You can read the whole thing online here: Jetzi redirect

I can't believe I just read the whole thing, but it just sucked me in :reject:

Ironically, the one who came out looking the best in that book was Michael. He was practically a saint compared to the rest of the family.

That's one crazy book/family :huh:

I love the gifs in the comment section in ONTD. Some of them are really funny :lol:

I can't believe I just read the whole thing, but it just sucked me in :reject:

Ironically, the one who came out looking the best in that book was Michael. He was practically a saint compared to the rest of the family.

That's one crazy book/family :huh:

The whole time I was reading I was like, "Damn, Jermaine, slow your roll!" I got sucked in and finished reading at like 2am one night.
If I were this chick I'd a been sneaking into Bad era Michael's bedroom.

*waitwhat?!*

I have so many gifs saved on my hard drive thanks to ONTD. It's a thing of beauty. The Michael Jackson party posts are definitely rivalling The Dark Knight party posts of last summer.

It's a livejournal community. Basically just a public blog that members can submit posts to where they will either be accepted or rejected by moderators. Of the thousands of posts that get submitted a day, on average 120 of them go through, less on the weekends of course.
But anyway, it's mostly entertaining because of the members and not the posts. We get crazy. :wave:

Interesting. Thank you for filling me in. I was out of the loop.

That is absolutely fanfuckingtasic news.

Have you read what good ol Sister Rebbie wrote in MJs funeral program? She's practically certifiable.

Good luck ever seeing or hearing from those three kids again. Then again, if you live in the vicinity you can pretty much count on being woken up by them on a Saturday morning to be witnessed to about living forever in paradise or whatever, so there's that opportunity, I suppose. :down:

:lol:

I bought his three best Music Video compilation dvd's IMO and have been watching them all. Dangerous Short Films, History I, History II.

I had never seen the 18 minute version of Bad. It was fun to watch. There sure were a lot of famous people in his videos.

I also bought The Ultimate Collection from Amazon on June 29 but it still keeps getting delayed. It now says it has been discontinued by the manufacturer. So, I caved and got one off eBay just now.

I bought History on Film: Vol. 2 but haven't watched it yet. I also got Live in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour. It's amazing. :up: If you purchase any MJ DVD's this should be one of them.

I bought History on Film: Vol. 2 but haven't watched it yet. I also got Live in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour. It's amazing. :up: If you purchase any MJ DVD's this should be one of them.

I am waiting for MJ Ultimate Collection box set to come in the mail and a Live dvd is included with it, same Live in Bucharest dvd i think.

I visited the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame yesterday. :up: (I was in Cleveland for my brother's wedding. Glad we stayed an extra day; the weather was beautiful and downtown Cleveland actually impressed me!)

I didn't want to risk taking pictures with my iphone but there is some seriously cool stuff there. lol The Michael Jackson and U2 costumes were in the same isle. :love:

This is the memorial right when you walk in:
IMG_0245.jpg

The frets list the singles and chart positions:
IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

I wanted to steal the framed b&w Bad tour photo! I'm sick, I know. It's a bad ass picture, that's all. :wink:

Oh, and b/c this is a U2 message board:
IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

Back
Top Bottom