R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

david

ONE love, blood, life
Yahoo is reporting on their main page that he passed away. He was admitted to the hospital earlier in the week.

Man this one bums me out, as illogical as that may be.
Report from earlier in week when he went into hospital didn't make it sound super serious, what a shame.

R.I.P.

"We are assembled here today to pay final respects to our honored dead. And yet it should be noted, in the midst of our sorrow, this death takes place in the shadow of new life, the sunrise of a new world; a world that our beloved comrade gave his life to protect and nourish. He did not feel this sacrifice a vain or empty one, and we will not debate his profound wisdom at these proceedings. Of my friend, I can only say this: Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most... human."

-Captain James T. Kirk

:(

B-3toSRW8AI3FAM.jpg

Favorite episodes were "The Devil in the Dark" and "Mirror Mirror". Spock talking to a rock monster and with a beard. I loved "In Search Of..." when growing up. And it seems he had plenty of good times riffing on the character for other series like The Simpsons and Big Bang Theory. RIP Leonard.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using U2 Interference mobile app

Man this one bums me out, as illogical as that may be.
Report from earlier in week when he went into hospital didn't make it sound super serious, what a shame.

R.I.P.

George Takei's rather somber post had me ready for bad news, actually.

Favorite episodes were "The Devil in the Dark" and "Mirror Mirror". Spock talking to a rock monster and with a beard. I loved "In Search Of..." when growing up. And it seems he had plenty of good times riffing on the character for other series like The Simpsons and Big Bang Theory. RIP Leonard.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using U2 Interference mobile app

I'm glad I got through at least two seasons of the show in the last year, so I can also comment on how much I loved that beard.

Oh this is a sad, sad day.

RIP Spock :sad:

I remember being a little kid and watching In Search Of. That show scared the shit out of me but it was awesome as well.

"A solar eclipse. The cosmic ballet goes on." "Does anybody want to switch seats?"

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom