R.I.P. Farrah Fawcett

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feel so sad that she and Ryan didn't have that chance to marry before Farrah passed. It's a sad day. I was so touched by that special that aired not too long ago with such inspirational messages of hope and now that beautiful person is gone from this earth. RIP Farrah and love to her family.

She's the ONLY woman poster I had up on my bedroom wall growing up, as she was simply stunning. RIP my lovely lady :sad:

The 20/20 Interview Bawbwa Walters did with Ryan O'Neal that was supposed to air Friday night was moved to Thursday. So sad watching that. Ryan seemed so full of hope and thrilled Farrah had accepted his marriage proposal. I really am saddened they didn't have the opportunity to wed before she passed. Also sad Redmond was in jail and unable to be at his mother's bedside. I hope that all the things Ryan said in the 20/20 interview will ring true and that Redmond will clean up his act for his mother in her loving memory, and carry on her strength & conviction.

Rest in peace, Farrah.

This beautiful woman bravely battled cancer for over two years. What a fighter she was! I think her strength will give others hope.

My prayers to her family.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom