Project Runway Is Finally Returning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kit is blonde..she was on the team last week with Jack and Christian...
I really liked the dress she made this week....it had and underlay showing under the skirt that was made of the original garment:wink:

I think they usually show reruns when a holiday week is coming up, for whatever reason. :huh: I guess they assume a lot of people are out of town and won't be watching?

whew..I thought I had missed this last night, I turned it on about 1/2 way through the hour and saw the repeat on

Daddysgonnapay said:
whew..I thought I had missed this last night, I turned it on about 1/2 way through the hour and saw the repeat on
me too! well, in my case, i was pissed that tivo didn't tape it for me so i thought i'd have to seek out one of the 843759348759834758 times they repeat it on bravo, but since it's a rerun anyway i didn't miss anything. and to think i hesitated opening this thread because i was afraid i'd read something about who got kicked off!

We don't get Season 4 until next month here in Canada but I caught up on all the eps on Youtube. But now I have to wait till 2 Jan for the next one:( I'm going through withdrawal.

I reckon Kevin, Rami, and Christian have a decent shot at winning this.

Slipstream said:
We don't get Season 4 until next month here in Canada but I caught up on all the eps on Youtube. But now I have to wait till 2 Jan for the next one:( I'm going through withdrawal.

I reckon Kevin, Rami, and Christian have a decent shot at winning this.

I agree but i also think Kit is very good and so is Sweet Pea :)

This is gonna get good :hyper:

It was pretty good, we had Iman as the host! I didn't have the foggiest who our mentor was but I didn't know who Tim Gunn was either before that show started. It's certainly interesting to see the different design ideas that come from both countries. For the life of me, I can't remember if they had nudity and swearing on PR Canada.

PRC was excellent. Biddell did so well. I'm not sure his concept of leaving his entire collection to the last minute should be repeated - but it was pretty hot nonetheless.

Slipstream said:
It was pretty good, we had Iman as the host! I didn't have the foggiest who our mentor was but I didn't know who Tim Gunn was either before that show started. It's certainly interesting to see the different design ideas that come from both countries. For the life of me, I can't remember if they had nudity and swearing on PR Canada.

There was PR in Canada??? I would Love to see it do you know if the episoddes are on you-tube?

I think it is new.

I was watching a marathon of season 1 last week, and keep wondering ... why did everyone refer to Kara Saun as "Kara Saun"? Did she insist on being called by her first and last name? It was so annoying.

BonoFox1 said:

There was PR in Canada??? I would Love to see it do you know if the episoddes are on you-tube?

there are some partial episodes on youTube, just search for Project Runway Canada!!!

Yay for a new episode tonight!!

I loved the challenge tonight! I really thought they all did a nice job....I loved Chris' dress....and Rami's:drool:
It was nice to have a new show again tonight

Yeah, fun episode tonight! I'm glad Jillian's dress worked out. I thought it was a cute idea!

I'm so glad Elisa is finally gone. I knew i'd never like anything she made, so she was just taking up space.

I'm getting sick of Victoria's snotty attitude. Something about her just bugs me. I wouldn't be sad to see her go soon.

Loving Rami more every week. :drool: :drool:

ultravioletluvv said:

I'm getting sick of Victoria's snotty attitude. Something about her just bugs me. I wouldn't be sad to see her go soon.

Amen! what is her deal? she always seems so stunned by anyone critizing her....

Props to Jillian for using candy and making it look chic and not campy or gimmicky. Rami's dress was great but Chris' actually looked like it could be worn in public.

Bye Elisa! that ugly brown velour dress finally took the blinders off the judges. Won't miss you much.

One personal vent. Victorya made one ugly dress and that walk she had her model do? Huh? She looked like there were pins sticking her.

And who here hasn't made Valentine's in school like Christisn's dress? With all his "well I'm sooooooo great" talk I expected something alot more innovative from him.

I think tonight is a new episode but unfortunately I have to wait until it's posted on YouTube, which hopefully the girl that usually gets them up there will have by tomorrow. edit....it was last night it was on.....coool!

BonoFox1 said:

You can view the entire season on the website but if you glance around the site you will probably see who won it. I don't know if you can view it from the States, 'cause we can never view online shows from US networks. Go figure though that you will probably be able to view ours. Here is the link if you fancy - http://www.slice.ca/Shows/ProjectRunwayCanada/Video/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom