Project Runway Is Finally Returning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elisa is the Vincent of this season.

i liked the bear's purple dress best. the color was incredible.

and i hope the Israeli guy who won continues to wear tank tops.

I'm going to have to start taping it to watch on Thursdays - I missed almost the entire second half because I fell asleep. :(

i love this show :drool:

i can't remember anyone's names at the moment, but the dude who won, i liked his dress. the black chick with the kind of spiky hair, hers was cool too i thought. i also liked the blonde girl's...oh i remember her name, it was kit.

of course it'll be a while before i pick a favourite though.

I liked Chris...he was the most mellow, was the last to arrive to pick out fabric, and made the beautiful purple dress!

although the guy who won made the prettiest dress last night IMO..I was glad he won:)

Tonights budget was insane! There were alot of great designs and I agree with the decision to send Marion home. That poncho thing looked like it would be hanging down to the ankles by the end of the day and with fringe? Ick.

Victoria's dress was great and wearable. I know Elisa's was one of the best but it looked way too much like figure skater Barbie to me. Spitting on clothes is disgusting. Buy the woman some pins!

How does Elisa expect to remain in the competition sewing by hand? Has anyone seen her use a machine? I don't believe she can actually use a sewing machine.

She dresses puppets....and her clothes are polymorphic whatever that means.

BUT she literally does put some of herself in every dress. Ick. Alien with gifts, right.

Where was all the drama? I didn't see much at all.

I don't think she will be around much longer. Working with Sweet Pea probably saved her this round. I didn't mind the dress so much, but I hated the cape. Just a personal preference, though. The spitting to mark, well, okay...each to their own, but I don't think she belongs on the show.

I liked Kit and Chris's outfit this week. It was the only one I personally would wear.

As for the drama, I think that was in a season-long preview clip. I'm sure it will be coming up.

I think the drama with Jack is later on in the season - the previews after the first episode were, I think, the "this season on Project Runway" sort of teasers.

^ i agree i think it was a woooooooo lots of drama this season!

I actually don't mind Elisa. I like that people look at her and tease her, and she doesn't bite back, just carries on her merry way!

I LOVE that maroony dress that some group made (i forgot who!)

and can anyone believe that Marion is 39 years old? He looks fucking 19! unbelieviable!!!

I loved that episode, I couldn't stop laughing when Michael Kors made that comment- something to the effect of "slap a big plastic button on it and all of a sudden she's on Facts Of Life". I wonder if he comes up with those on his own.

gallery_images_Episode_02_pic07.jpg

the show felt a little off tonight, and i think it's the first time when it was evident that it was far too hard. there were so many pieces of crap that it didn't have the sort of "wow!" payoff that the show usually has when people pull off the near impossible.

Tailoring is difficult. Throw in not ever doing it before and it's five times harder. Considering the designers had to make an entire suit/outfit in two days those who did it did really well.

Those who didn't really did show it. Poor Carmen, didn't you know when she wrapped her model in that fabric that she was doomed?

Yeah, tonight was pretty awful. I can't believe how bad some of those outfits looked. I felt bad for Carmen too, but her whole look was pretty awful. It totally looked like a Members Only jacket.

And how much of a freak is Elisa? She seriously couldn't look at her model undress because she is married? WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom