Project Runway Is Finally Returning - Page 10 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Zoo Station
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 10:57 AM   #136
Refugee

Local Time: 01:44 PM
I can't believe Ricky is still around. Seems like he's always in the bottom. Kevin's dress was pretty bad, but i was hoping they'd give him another chance. But yeah, he should have just done the hem. People told him to and he didn't listen.

I thought all the dresses were kind of ho-hum, but i did like Chris's design the best.

Old 01-10-2008, 10:58 AM   #137
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 03:44 PM
I liked Kevin

Old 01-10-2008, 11:08 AM   #138
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Daddysgonnapay
...and if I haven't watched a show that I like yet, I never click on the thread...then nothing is spoiled for me and those that have watched can talk about it...just a suggestion
It's good advice. Which I usually follow but completely ignored last night - no idea what I was thinking.

I thought Ricky should have gone last night. Sweet P's was my favorite, but Victorya's was really nice, too. I have no idea why they thought Kevin's was so bad.

Christian's was kind of nasty, but I think boring should get the boot first.

Oh well.
Old 01-10-2008, 02:35 PM   #139
Acrobat

Local Time: 04:44 PM
Ugh. The judges are smoking crack. Kevin's dress wasn't great and it wasn't bad - it was fine. And every other week, he's been at or near the top (or produced great work that was completely ignored). What the hell does Ricky have to do to be sent home? Bleh. I'd pegged Kevin for Bryant Park.

Oh, and Victorya sucks. She sends that bedazzled monstrosity with a fugly bubble hem down the runway and WINS? It kills me when Michael Kors says she "knows a woman's body." No, Mr. Kors, she makes dresses that squashes a woman's boobs flat and are big and shapeless enough to hide any semblance of curves. That was an ugly party dress that you'd pass over in Forever 21, not a freaking prom dress.

Chris should have won, and he wasn't even in the top 3.
Old 01-10-2008, 03:50 PM   #140
New Yorker

sounds like we all pretty much agree that Chris's dress was good...it was very surprising it was not in the top 3...the judges MUST have been smoking crack! haha
Old 01-10-2008, 11:21 PM   #141
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back again
Quote:
Originally posted by Lila64

I clicked earlier too figuring it would be safe, since BonoFox1 is on the west coast. Maybe she has an east coast feed. For the future, perhaps preface your post with SPOILER ALERT Some of us still like to be surprised

Sorry Lila Yeah Im on Direct TV time ...True about the spoiler alert...I'll be fair
Old 01-10-2008, 11:40 PM   #142
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 02:44 PM
out of all the dresses this week, my favourite was kit's. it had just enough colour with the sort of rainbow effect going on on the bustline, and the rest was a complimentary blue.

part of me can't believe kevin got sent home when he usually produces top quality stuff, but in a way he deserved it for basically refusing to do a proper hem. everyone told him he needed to hem the dress, and he kept saying he wasn't going to. wtf! that makes no sense! especially, i think this is the first time this season someone's been called out on hemming (i can't remember), but surely these guys have seen past seasons and remember times when designers didn't do a hem and nina called them out on it.

and i felt so bad for christian. he got this sassy wannabe diva who has been designing her own clothes for two years and so she suddenly thinks she knows how to design better than him, and was like "okay here's what i want. let me draw the sketch." the judges said he should've steered her better and yeah he should've, but wtf are you going to do when you get some bossy, demanding client? i don't think she would've listened if he'd been like "okay you know what? i'm the designer here so i'll do the sketches." it did surprise me though with how bitchy and outspoken he can be with how he submitted to her like a little bitch and just gave her what she wanted. and then when it came time to show it on the runway, he was like "oh you have no idea what it was like working with her she was so demanding and wanted the tackiest dress ever" - right in front of her! and then she's just looking all incredulously like "what! oh i so was not!" the whole christian/maddie situation was total b.s. she came off like a total bitch to me so i'm kind of glad she got a crappy 80s throwback prom dress.

still don't think victorya ( ) should've won though. out of who was in the top two, i think it should've gone to sweet p.
Old 01-11-2008, 12:09 AM   #143
Acrobat

You know, I started out feeling bad for Christian until I realized that he was dealing with a girl with the exact same personality he has. Heh. Karma's funny like that.
Old 01-11-2008, 03:45 AM   #144
Refugee

Wow I thought Kevin would be there until the final 3. My favourite outfit, which was difficult to think of, is probably Sweet P and then Chris' green dress. Maybe not the colour so much but the design was nice.

I unfortunately went on Wiki and found out the results before watching it on YouTube today but you could sort of tell from editing that Kevin was in trouble. Ooooo...and Rami better start being careful, I think he might not be around till the end if he stays this course.
Old 01-16-2008, 11:01 PM   #145
Blue Crack Supplier

OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant say anything until you see tonights episode!
Old 01-16-2008, 11:13 PM   #146
New Yorker

Truly
Old 01-16-2008, 11:19 PM   #147
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 03:44 PM
some serious ugly.
Old 01-17-2008, 03:43 AM   #148
Blue Crack Distributor

I liked Kat
Old 01-17-2008, 08:24 AM   #149
New Yorker

I liked Kit too...I thought it should have been Ricky who got the boot
Old 01-17-2008, 09:42 AM   #150
Blue Crack Supplier

Ok I was scared that both Kit and Rami were on the chopping block!! and I liked Kit too

Tags
project runway