Project Runway is back! In Canada!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thatsnotmypuppy

War Child
So!

IT's not Heidi and Tim - it's Imanpalooza time as the Somalian goddess returns to host series 2 of Project Runway Canada!

The first season was pretty much univrsally acclaimed and was on par with the US version - with the first season's winner (Biddell) in my opinion surpassing almost all the US (And Aussie) Project Runway winners.

Now the wacky Canucks are back - and while I cant find a bloody download of it on any of the torrent sites (yet) you can follow the hsow or if you are in Canada you can watch the whole episode here -
http://runway.globaltv.com/video/

Thoughts? Will this hold you over until PR6 starts next month?

I'm watching it again this season. Really shocked that not only one person left(panic attack) but a second one as well and they didn't even get through the first day. Then a third official boot! They should have given them a bye for this round. I feel sorry for Danio with the leg ulcers....looked rather painful, the poor sod.

I like Canada's version a lot and prefer Iman over Heidi any day of the week. But I do prefer Tim Gunn over Brian Bailey by miles though. I think they should have also done the show in Montreal or Toronto. Ottawa?!

Oh...and it was great to have Joe Zee...Elle Creative Director, Canadian and Toronto native, as guest judge!

I've seen the Canadian version on youtube, and I love Iman as the host, I think she holds a much higher status Heidi.

The Canadian version seems to have much more creative challanges then the US and Australian versions.

:drool: It's finally hit the torrents - three people out in one episode! One to a panic attack, one to complications from cancer treatment and one due to bad, bad fashion choices... quite a rush! I must say it was a weird challenge - design a combat inspired dress for a war museum... how random. I dont think any of the US Project Runway challenges have been so... outright bizarre? Except maybe the drag queen challenger in season 4 - Hedda Lettuce :heart:

2274-6827.jpg

Back
Top Bottom