Patrick Swayze - Cancer??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nobody is happier than Dalton.

Well, maybe the Swayze family.

Thank you. I was pretty proud of myself when I thought of that one, though I doubt I'm the only one who did.

Hopefully Dalton reads this thread again and gets the good news before he commits ritual suicide Road House-style by ripping out his own throat.

The guy is lucky to have the notoriety, fame and money to be able to fly all anywhere he wants to or anywhere he can for the BEST of care. And kudos to his wife Lisa who flew the plane and took the best of care of her husband as they struggled through their fight. I am glad for them to hear this amazing news. With cancer I believe a victim can make one of two choices and those are to fight it or to give in to it. Obviously Patrick is a fighter. :up:

He most definitely is, haven't you seen Red Dawn?

But seriously now, awesome news. :up:

I just read an article that said his cancer had spread to his liver. However, the article was based on another article in the National Enquirer, so take this with the appropriate level (ie., high) of scepticism. I hope for his and his family's sake this isn't true.

I just read an article that said his cancer had spread to his liver. However, the article was based on another article in the National Enquirer, so take this with the appropriate level (ie., high) of scepticism. I hope for his and his family's sake this isn't true.

No, not liver. :scream:

Hoping this is wrong, there are several articles about it online but they all seem to be repeating what the Enquirer "reported".

If the rumors are true, then he has lasted longer than the original 5 weeks he had early in the year. I hate bad news, especially during the holidays :(

I needed some of these
tissue.gif

Back
Top Bottom