Parks and Recreation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phillyfan26

Blue Crack Supplier
So that Impy can stop following other NBC show threads just to pimp it, I figured it was time it got its own thread.

Season two is upon us. YOUR THOUGHTS!

Thoughts?

It's Flipper and Eve, not Flipper and Steve.

Miss Knope was attractive to me as a man. I was attracted to her in her demeanor. I was attracted to her in a sexual manner. That was appropriate. Can we- I don't wanna talk about this anymore.

How awesome is it to have Louis C.K. in there?

Answer: very awesome.

I've heard rumors this is likely getting canceled after mediocre reception with the season opener.

Regardless, Aziz is one of the funniest peoplez evar. I still need to buy the Human Giant seasons, that show was hilarious.

Ugh, I really hope that doesn't happen. 30 Rock didn't have the best reception for a while and they still let it do its thing. Come on, NBC.

A Lively Fisting

YES!

And Tom's face when he hopped on stage with the pageant winner was the stuff dreams are made of.

Can I use your bathroom? Are you impressed that I know what it's called?

I love the running Jerry insults.

"Everyone just pretend Jerry wasn't born."

When Tiger Woods feels invincible, he wears a red shirt and black pants. Ron wears the same thing after he's had sex.

Between this and Duke Silver, Ron is quickly becoming my favorite character.

And was it just me or was Megan Mullally kind of hot in this episode? I feel weird about this.

She was. But maybe we're just simple men who enjoy pretty, dark-haired women and breakfast food.

Hey Jerry, why don't you put that murinal back in the men's room so you can murinate all over it!

Hey, Mark, the shoe shine stand still doesn't have that syphilis medicine you were asking about.

I think last night's episode was the best one yet. This show is great.

What kills me is I know a guy who is a chronic one-upper like Justin. That alone made me laugh my ass off.

Back
Top Bottom