Parks and Recreation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone have an animated gif of Andy doing his monkey walk in Rob Lowe's shoes?

15z1r9s.jpg

These beautiful bastards got a magazine cover. Apparently Adam Scott was not invited, though.

And neither was Jerry.

Caught an ep of this on tv last night... the gay penguins one. Hilarious. Might have to add it to the stream list.

Amy Poehler is definitely not attractive.

Can't believe you get two straight hours of such good comedy on a Thursday night.

It's a bit longer than two hours with Sunny in the fall and Archer in the spring. I used to always knock them all out that night, but my busy schedule and/or alcoholism sometimes throws a wrench in that these days.

:lol: Yeah I know, it seems that way, my bad. Rashida is of course gorgeous. Do you fellas find Amy Poehler hot though?

I think Amy Poehler is pretty good looking
AmyPoehler.jpg

but given her Leslie Knope character gets spiritual inspiration from Madeline Albright and Hillary Clinton, her character's wardrobe isn't doing the actor many favors.

here's a fun quote I found looking for a Knope pic:

The Hollywood Reporter: Leslie Knope is such a unique role. Describe this character in your own words.

Amy Poehler: She is like a well-intentioned traveler with a really bad sense of direction. She’s a person who believes that all it takes is one person to care to create change. She doesn’t have that set of skills you need, like sly negotiation skills and the ability to withhold praise and love. She is like an open-face sandwich. You always know what you’re going to get.

If you were to ask me "Hey, did a big smile appear on your face when April kissed Andy?"

I couldn't lie to you. A big smile appeared on my face when April kissed Andy.

I'm trying to watch the first season of P&R, but three episodes in I'm not really digging it. So far it seems like a cheap knock off of The Office and I find Amy Poehler the most annoying character I've ever seen. So a couple of questions: one, does she remain the focus of the show? Why/how does it get better?

Back
Top Bottom