Parks and Recreation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tumblr_li8uyz1Q5O1qf8z0uo1_400.gif

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Finally got to watch the episode last night. It was fantastic, especially Ron's reaction to Lil Sebastian. I was surprised that they didn't wait until the end of the season for the Harvest Festival, though, so I wonder what's next.

I think they probably think of it like the pit thing in the first season/early second season where they realized they didn't wanna get too caught up in one storyline.

Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I still get to kill something.

This was a really solid episode. Parks and Rec has been much more consistent then Community this season, so right now this is my favorite show.

I met Adam Scott last night at the Tina Fey/Steve Martin event in LA last night and he said he is signed on for the next season of "Parks & Recreation." I've really warmed to him on this show so was excited to hear Ben will be back.

Parks and Rec has been really great recently. I prefer it to The Office (US) because the writing is less absurdest while still being really sharp and hilarious.

This great buzzy buzz vibe was completely thrown off by that stupid, goofball wedding plot though. What the fuck?

Oh well, we'll always have Aziz.

Andy and Gerry are really not getting thrown anything interesting to do.

I look like a pregnant baby!

Also, Aubrey Plaza in specs and a flannel eating out of a frisbee? Hottest shit.

That episode was hilarious. Especially because I live in a town where people would react the same way to a painting like that.

P-Pose looking hot as ever.

Also, it looks like there won't be any balloons for the birthday boy.

Back
Top Bottom