Parks and Recreation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's watchable again, at least. To me, though, there's only so much you can do with the same characters. I'm tired of way too much of the cast to fully enjoy it anymore.

Oh, man. After watching the entirety of tonight's NBC comedy block (other than Outsourced), this was the clear, clear winner for me. So glad it's back.

Leslie, I typed your symptoms into the thing up here and it says you could have "Network Connectivity Problems"

You're right. There isn't.

If there are living people that aren't watching this show, I feel deeply sorry for them.

2505v2q.gif

Pretty good episode.

I'm watching more of Season 2 for the first time and am just dying of laughter when the Library is mentioned.

They're so well read.

You have a $40 late fee for MYSTERIES OF THE FEMALE ORGASM!

I could go for a Four Horsemeals of the Eggporkalypse right now.

I must have rewound this five or six times, so I'm happy to find it in .gif form:

2pzd1t5.gif

This is probably my favorite Thursday show right now. The Office is getting tiresome (it has its ups and downs anyway), 30 Rock has been a little crude and ridiculous this season (and not funny enough to balance it out), and I stopped watching Community because it seems like all the characters do is scream at each other. Outsourced is actually pretty funny; I took a class on India in school last year, so that kind of makes it more interesting.

False statement.

I love April and her weird boyfriends

"how come everything we do is covered in 15 layers of irony?"

Back
Top Bottom